“Giant burger!”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 10973 76 Ave
Transit: There is a bus stop right out front of noorish travelling both north and south on 109 st.
Reviewed 10 May 2017

We visited for lunch and both ordered the Ashley burger which was HUGE! There was no way we could eat this like a burger and had to resort to fork and knife. That vegan burger was really tasty with a beet patty and all kinds of topings. However, it does not mimick the carnivorous's cheese and bacon burger as advertised. So if one expects that (we were not) one might be disappointed. The brocoli and cauliflower curried soup was really good.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I'm not vegan, but everything I tried was absolutely delicious. The service was very uneven, for example we had different servers ask us if we were okay, refill our water, and offer dessert in the space if about ninety seconds. Then it was ten minutes before the server returned for our dessert order and she said she'd forgotten about us! The space is small and the staff hit the back of my friend's chair every time they passed. Overall it wasn't a bad meal, but I probably won't go back unless I have vegan guests.

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

Came for dinner here with my parents, such delicious food and perfect portions (if i had come alone i definitely would have had to pack some home). The Buddha bowl is scrumptious and we also had the kale chips and poutine which we to die for! We also had the spinach linguine mmmmm!! Definitely recommend and will be returning!!!

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Took my mother and mother-in-law to this restaurant for Easter. Normally, they can't eat anywhere and were so excited they had multiple options to choose from to accommodate their special dietary needs. The servers have an ipad with a list of all the ingredients and how each dish is prepared! We also had my young daughter (under a year) with us at the restaurant and totally felt welcomed. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

This vegan restaurant is a nice find close to old Strathcona.

I've been here twice. This first time I tried the Quinoa And Chorizo Stuffed Squash With Kale And Cabbage. It came with a spicy chipotle sauce.

This dish was very flavourful. It had a nice kick to it. I really enjoyed the compliment of ingredients, especially the vegan chorizo.

The second time I ate here, I tried the "Falafel Burger" With A Gluten Free Bun And Soup Side. The burger was a tad dry, but was tasty and filling. The Soup was also good.