Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Hotels.com
US$57
US$59
US$54
SAVE US$5
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
WyndhamUS$57
SnaptravelUS$56
Trip.comUS$59
All reviews front desk liquor store great stay room was clean enjoyed my stay business trip costco housekeeper lounge rates microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 January 2021

I have stayed at this hotel 2 times. The first time, the radiator didn't work and I could almost see my breath. I got a new room, however, with a free upgrade, and chalked it up to a remedied error. I paid $70/night with taxes for this weekend stay in November (2 nights). The second time I stayed here, I also paid $70/night in December (2 nights on a weekend). This time I was awakened by a drunk woman pounding on my door at 2:30 a.m. She had the wrong room. I figured this is what you get for a budget hotel in an industrial neighbourhood - which also happened to be close to where I was visiting family. I was still planning to book a third time (despite these glaring shortcomings due to price and location), but when I called today I discovered this 2-star hotel hiked their prices from $70/night to $110/night. That's since 3 weeks ago. DO NOT STAY HERE FOR THIS PRICE - IT IS A TOTAL RIP OFF. I booked another far nicer hotel for a lower price 10 min further away and have no intention of going back to the Ramada. I hope the Very Smart Executive who thought they'd recoup COVID losses by such a huge price increase gets fired. He or she deserves it.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank KimSmith666
Krysten Kamminga, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Edmonton Yellowhead NW, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2021

Dear KimSmith666,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We would like to sincerely apologize for all of the issues you have experienced while staying with us. This is by no means that standard that we operate by, and i would love if you would reach out to me so that we can further discuss your stay. I would also like to apologize for the increase in rates, our rates change with availability, however our team would be happy to negotiate a rate that makes more sense to you. I have addressed this with my front desk team to ensure they are providing our regulars with the customer service they deserve. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the near future.

Reviewed 4 January 2021

First room had shopping bags left on floor. Toilet was plugged when we complained staff supplied us with a plunger held together with string and no hot water.Got a second room! Waited 5 minutes plus for hot water, mould around tub big whole in ceiling where maybe ceiling fan should go.
Then when going to bed found a bottle of KY lube beside night stand. Just thinking how COVID clean is this. We are not COVID believing fans. But we are forced to where a mask what a joke!!

Room tip: Do not pick this hotel!
Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear WST57000,

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your feedback. We would like to sincerely apologize that your room was not cleaned properly. This is surely not the standard we operate by, and I have taken corrective action with our housekeeping team. We have also resolved the maintenance issues in your first room. Please feel free to reach out to me to further discuss your stay. We hope to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 26 December 2020

Clean and sanitized property. Staff friendly and knowledgeable. Restaurants and a convenience store on property. Gaming room on site, casino across the highway.
Only issue was I had a hard time activating the shower when the water was running. Finally figured it out !!!
Pull down on the ring where the water is coming out....lol

Date of stay: December 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Krysten Kamminga, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Edmonton Yellowhead NW, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2021

Dear hill692,

Thank you for such an amazing review! We apologize if the shower was difficult to figure out! We do have shower instruction cards on the right hand corner of the mirror for future reference. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our on site amenities, and that you found our staff to be very friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us, and we hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed 24 November 2020

Pimp sitting in the lobby, hookers screaming at night in the rooms, dealer hanging in the parking lot, police visit in the hotel twice in 5 nights ... No water pressure, hot water takes over 5 minutes to arrive.

Avoid this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Jonas Cameron, Owner at Ramada by Wyndham Edmonton Yellowhead NW, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Dear MatCast117,

We appreciate the time you have taken to leave your feedback. We are disappointed to hear about your stay with us. Here at the Ramada, we strive to exceed every guest's expectations. It is our hope to serve you better in the near future.

Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 15 November 2020 via mobile

I know that it’s only 2-star place, so the value is outstanding, however I found the recent renovations to be kinda like putting lipstick on a pig. I’m sure it was an incredible place 40 years ago,

Bathroom was clean, but we missed out on the shampoo refill. Coffee was decaf and cups were missing. Ice is on 5th floor, but ice bucket was absent:/.

Was a bit noisy (1st floor) bustling; railway noise is minor from tracks next to Hotel. Truck stop food is good at the in-house restaurant. Staff were VERY polite and accommodating. Overall a good stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear 163lucash,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We apologize for the missing amenities in your room. We have addressed this with our head housekeeper, and will ensure this does not happen again. We are pleased that you did feel you received great value for your money spent. We do hope to prove ourselves to you in the future.

Assistant General Manager