Lowest prices for your stay
Choice Hotels
₱6,021
Fully refundable before Sun, Apr 28
Save with Choice Privileges
₱5,129
travelup.com
₱4,706
1,548 results
All reviews industrial area front desk sherwood park steam room breakfast buffet great place to stay wedding vehicle
Selected filters
Reviewed February 5, 2024

If I could give it 0 stars I would, front desk is very unprofessional, rude and careless. I walked in and the lady working was acting like she didn’t even want the job. The first room she gives me had HAIR, DIRT and much more in the bathroom and room. The second room was the same but has such a bad smell. The bathroom in the pub had MOSE POOP in the crafts of the floor, pool area had hair on the floor. I stayed for 3 night and not one time did the housekeeping clean the room even when I requested it early morning. This hotel is so horrible I would PAY NOT TO COME HERE. The key cards DO NOT WORK. I takes over 20 MINS to get to ur floor for the key card to work. Staff is not helpful the room and hotel is dirty I would never tell anyone or recommend staying such a huge waste of money.

Date of stay: February 2024
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 1, 2023

Tucked in a corner of Edmonton, this hotel is very well structured with huge lobby, well decorated corridors and very polite receptionists.
The decent size Room was extra ordinarily clean and well organized.
Main feature I liked the best was extra security. Main door of hotel can only be opened with room card after midnight and also one has to use room card to use the elevator.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room tip: Very clean room and polite staff
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2023

Hotel was nice but sheets had big stains so removed them and tossed aside, blanket had old noodles stuck to them. went and told front staff and they were very put off, told us nothing can be done as cleaning staff is gone. “we can put a new blanket in your room and you can change it” i don’t mind working but she seemed very annoyed we bothered her with our old food covered bed

Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2023

A truly an amazing experience to have been at this hotel 2 times! Love it and will always be my goto hotel here in Edmonton Alberta! The staff are friendly and hotel is clean and has many amenities. Love it! Honestly my best advice is including the breakfast in the room’s but other than that the price is good!

Date of stay: July 2023
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 26, 2023

Our stay was okay, room was very clean, staff friendly, I did not like was the jacuzzi tub would not turn off all on its own and it did go off during the night just because, 1:30 am in fact, also all elevators were out of service at the same time, when my husband asked where the stairs were to the East wing he was told by the front desk staff that they dis not know where the stairs were, my husband looked around and found the stairs, not very easily found.

Date of stay: July 2023