“Great restaurant near Calgary airport”
Review of Cactus Club Cafe

Cactus Club Cafe
Ranked #14 of 3,856 Restaurants in Calgary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northeast Calgary
Reviewed 19 May 2018

This is a pleasant place with all the menu items that make up a great food experience. For the quality of the food and service, this is considered reasonably priced.

morgan d, Manager at Cactus Club Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Hello Siyala,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Cactus Club Cafe Barlow Trail. We greatly appreciate all of our guest feedback and reviews. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us and that food and service was worthy of 5 stars. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Today I steped by the first time 5pm for an early dinner on wendsday night. It was bussy for the patio seating due to lovely weather. I came back shortly before 6pm and only some guests been waiting for tables.

I want enjoy my dinner also outside, but due to the fact that I was by myself no table given to me.

„As a single woman you can eat in the Dinning room, outside on the patio, minimum two guests per table. I is bussy today - Sorry! “

I travel for business all the time around the world but this never happened to me.

This is a BIG MANAGMENT ISSUE
& HIGH LEVEL DISCRIMINATION !

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Busy place - loud place. I guess it's the same old new casual trendy restaurants that exist all over the place...Food is decent - not exceptional - over salty. Where it get annoying is the type of service you get from this kind of place: "Hi my name is ABC and I will take care of you this evening - have you been to Cactus before? And if you ask them a question out of their scope - out of their script... everything is fallen apart... We are finishing paying our bills and our waitress asked us if we have any plan for the rest of the evening - "are you going out or something" - we stay polite and politically correct - and say nothing... but to the point, I am probably older than her dad... What am i going to do? going clubbing ?

morgan d, Manager at Cactus Club Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Cactus Club Cafe Barlow Trail. We greatly appreciate all of our guest feedback and reviews. We are sorry to hear that your experience was not worthy of five stars. I have forwarded your comments on to our management team at this location to review. We hope that you are willing to give us another chance and opportunity to earn a five star review in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

Had dinner on what had to be the nicest patio I’ve seen. It has a roof that lets in light, windows that can close and blinds when it’s too sunny.

Now the food...get the chicken lettuce wraps. They are an excellent appetizer. I would guess that 70% of the people there ordered it.
I had the chicken sliders are they were delicious and crunchy.

Hello travellfar,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Cactus Club Cafe Barlow Trail. We greatly appreciate all of our guest feedback and reviews. Thanks for the awesome picture and we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our new patio and your meal! The lettuce wraps are definitely a top seller and one of my personal favorites! We can't wait to have you back again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Cocktails half price, live DJ and amazing food. We had a great dinner and really enjoyed the lively environment.