Lowest prices for your stay
Hurb
US$77
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
US$77
Free cancellation until 20/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$78
US$69
SAVE US$9
HIExpress.comUS$77
Booking.comUS$77
Trip.comUS$78
All reviews front desk staff yogurt room suite minute drive stayed one night breakfast bar coffee maker check in was easy microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2020 via mobile

This location is great!! Thank you for accommodating us. Special mention to Victoria, thumbs up!! She made extra effort to help our stay smooth and easy. Over all experienced was great!! Thank you again!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 12 August 2020 via mobile

Three-room suite was perfect for our family. It's very hard to find one room to accommodate a family, so I was very happy to find this one so nobody had to share a bed. Three tv's, fridge, microwave, and coffee maker are very convenient amenities. You can close the door between the living room which cuts down on the noise and light coming from the hallway.

The breakfast bar was closed due to covid, but we did appreciate the brown-bag continental breakfast provided (bagel, butter, jam, yogurt, fresh fruit, nutrigrain bar, & bottle of water).

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Room was nice. Lobby under reno all not a problem. Planned on staying 3 nights for busniess had a change needed to move to 2 night. They billed me for all 3 nights. As it was work And the third night i had to pay for alt hotel out of my own pocket as it was in another city. MNGT has no flexiblity. Spent the next 2 days calling every couple of hours to get a copy of the bill for my expenses. On 5th call now. No one knows what they are doing.

Date of stay: February 2020
GM_HIEAirportCalgary, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport - Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Jason,

I am so sorry that your were inconvenienced. It was not our intention to be difficult, however you booked an advanced purchase rate which is non refundable and non-cancelable. you agreed to the terms and conditions of the booking so we were not able to accommodate your request. we apologize if you felt that we were not flexible with you .

Reviewed 28 November 2019 via mobile

We stayed one night after flying into Calgary late afternoon and it was a pleasant place to stay. The reception check in was easy and Kaitlin was helpful and friendly. Our room was comfortable and recently renovated. The breakfast was sufficient and the amenities good. We used the laundry near the lobby which was a bonus. There is a gym and a heated swimming pool. There is also a great restaurant next door. I would recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
3  Thank Nevest61

Thank you so much for the amazing review. Our guest ambassadors are my stars and we appreciate you staying with us. I am so happy that you enjoyed the renovations as we want to make sure all our guests are comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 November 2019

My husband and I were in Calgary visiting our son and daughter in law and had a lovely stay at this hotel. The airport shuttle was quick and our driver went out of his way to stop by a store for us. Our room was clean and the breakfast was good. The staff really made the stay great - they were friendly and helpful. My son left his gloves in our room so we gave them to the front desk who held them for him. We liked the location of the hotel, even though there isn't much around. There are two restaurants just across the parking lot.

Date of stay: November 2019
1  Thank Susan W
GM_HIEAirportCalgary, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Airport - Calgary, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2019

Susan,

thank you so much for taking the time to write us an amazing review. i am so glad that my guest ambassadors made your stay comfortable. we appreciate you staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.