“Delicious food!”

NOtaBLE - The Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 3,788 Restaurants in Calgary
Price range: US$6 - US$26
Cuisines: Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Calgary
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I went to Notable on a Sunday to celebrate an Anniversary. We had a reservation and the table was ready for us at our arrival. The restaurant was comfortable and well decorated. The waitress approached us and handed the menu which surprisingly didn't have children items. Mateya, her name, was very nice and suggested some options for our children. She listened to our picky eaters and made accommodations. Amazing! We followed her advice and the lunch was a success! The food was delicious and plenty.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,117)

Reviewed 4 May 2018

The meal wasn’t amazing but the service and atmosphere was nice. The beef stroganoff was very interesting as far as consistency goes.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Family dinner for a birthday. Have been here in the past and it has been good but this time the service was prompt but bland and rather complacent. The place was very noisy and our table was placed in a way that we had to move it in order to be able to sit down. Kind of weird to me that no one took this into account, but that was a minor thing. The food was nicely presented but again it was rather bland. One person had salmon which was very good and the accompanying beets were delicious but the steaks were tasteless and vegetables were dry and unappetizing. Disappointing.

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

We frequent Notables often, we love the staff and obviously the food. I’m never disappointed. This is my favorite restaurant in the city.

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Hubby and I went here on a whim. We heard much about it but never ventured this way. We got in on a weeknight and it was pretty quiet and mellow when we walked in. We opted for a quiet area to sit. Everything was ok. I felt like I annoyed my waitress a lot by being indecisive. Menu seemed really limited, only because I don’t eat pork plus nothing sounded amazing on the menu. My hubby had a burger. I got the steak. That’s where my anxiety about not liking my food ended. The steak was amazing. I thoroughly enjoyed my dinner. I stoped caring about annoying my server just because I’m particular about my food. Her attitude and fake smile is what took anyway the one point. Otherwise amazing steak. I never even bothered asking my husband if he liked his burger. I believe we tried the crem brûlée for dessert. It was okay. The top wasn’t crunchy, more soggy.