“Birthday massage”

Cedar & Sage Co. Banff's Holistic Lounge
Ranked #1 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Banff's newest and only holistic lounge, centrally located in beautiful Banff. We specialize in massage therapy and offer a quiet, relaxing space for everyone and anyone to enjoy. Our goal is to change how you perceive, receive, and benefit from massage. We want to be your best massage EVER!
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went here for a couple massage for my birthday. I got a prenatal massage as I’m 34 weeks pregnant. I had Julia as my RMT and she was amazing! It was hands down the best massage I’ve ever had. Pressure was great and she focused on each area of my body for the perfect amount of time. I also added on a facial to my massage which was lovely. The spa itself is modern and clean. Really nice relaxing vibe. I live in Calgary and I would definitely drive to Banff just to come back for the massage! Highly recommend this place!

Christine1441, Manager at Cedar & Sage Co. Banff's Holistic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your kind review Stareas55. We are happy we could be a part of your special day and make you feel great. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to Julia. We hope to see you both again soon.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"tension"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first visit to cedar & sage. My appointment was for a 90 minute deep tissue massage and I must admit that my expectations were exceeded.

From the moment you enter you are warmly welcomed and taken to a waiting area with a view of the mountain (they also use this area for yoga classes). My massage therapist was very thorough in determining what I needed. She used aromatherapy to create the right state of mind. She used a variety of techniques, Including pressure points to ensure that I left feeling much better than when I arrived.

The overall feel is one of deep relaxation and and the facility is spacious and well set up.

Highly recommend visiting. When I’m back I will use the infrared sauna before the massage.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Worth every penny. Couples massage after skiing. Must have. Must Go. Book early in the week to ensure appointment before dinner.

Christine1441, Front Office Manager at Cedar & Sage Co. Banff's Holistic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We are glad you enjoyed your visit and look forward to seeing you again one day.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

It was the best massage I've ever gotten. Tarin made sure to take all the tension that was placed on my back away. The place is well located and the inside has a great atmosphere, you can definitely feel the good vides. The staff was very nice and helpful, always with a smile and good service. You can´t miss it!!

Thank you so much for reviewing us Texia, we really appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a fabulous visit! Have a wonderful week and we hope to welcome you again soon.