“Just wonderful”

Cedar & Sage Co. Banff's Holistic Lounge
Ranked #1 of 14 Spas & Wellness in Banff
More attraction details
Owner description: We are Banff's newest and only holistic lounge, centrally located in beautiful Banff. We specialize in massage therapy and offer a quiet, relaxing space for everyone and anyone to enjoy. Our goal is to change how you perceive, receive, and benefit from massage. We want to be your best massage EVER!
Reviewed 20 March 2018

It was the best massage I've ever gotten. Tarin made sure to take all the tension that was placed on my back away. The place is well located and the inside has a great atmosphere, you can definitely feel the good vides. The staff was very nice and helpful, always with a smile and good service. You can´t miss it!!

Christine1441, Front Office Manager at Cedar & Sage Co. Banff's Holistic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Thank you so much for reviewing us Texia, we really appreciate your feedback and are glad you had a fabulous visit! Have a wonderful week and we hope to welcome you again soon.

All reviews
"aromatherapy"
in 3 reviews
"kinks"

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Our visit to Cedar and Sage was great. After skinning up the Sunshine ski out, we had a planned couples massage called the Grand Wetaskiwin. Great Experience. Room was comfy, tables were comfy, showers were great and the IR sauna was great as well.

If you are looking for a excellent facility with a real world price for a couples massage with some extra modalities added, Cedar and Sage is the place.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited for a 30 minute couples massage. Amanda was amazing! Such a great massage. And I appreciated that the cost wasn't 'marked up' for being a couples experience. It was just the cost of 2 massages. That was my initial reason for checking out Cedar & Sage, but now I will go back for the relaxing atmosphere and decor, as well as the massage.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Visited today for booked massage and add on reflexology for my feet! Excellent massage with Julia today. I would highly recommend her!

See more reviews
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I've lived in Banff for 9 years and tried lots of different massage therapists. I have to say that my experiences at Cedar & Sage are hands down the best treatments I've had. From the moment I walk through the door to the moment I leave the stresses of the day disappear, and the treatments always leave me feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Highly recommended!

Christine1441, Manager at Cedar & Sage Co. Banff's Holistic Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thanks for your kind review Anna P. We are glad your experience at Cedar and Sage was positive and relaxing from start to finish. We look forward to seeing you again!