“Great burger and good beer (for Canada)”
Review of Eddie Burger & Bar

Eddie Burger & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Eddie Burger & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 156 Restaurants in Banff
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Really nice burgers here, I had Elk - superb with blackberry jam as a layer in the toppings.- delicious. My daughter made her own and was very happy with the result.
Good service from Mandy - thanks.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,089)

Reviewed 3 April 2018

My wife and I ate here while visiting Banff. We were hungry for a hamburger and Eddie Burger is a great spot if that's what you crave. It's just a burger joint and not gourmet dining so don't get too worked up about the place. The room is kinda tight and you'll probably be sitting on a bar stool instead of a cozy table. Their menu provides a fine selection of burgers and beer that pair nicely together. If you want some comfort food in a pub-like atmosphere then by all means check it out.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stopped in Banff for lunch on our way to Lake Louise. Decided to try the burgers at the Eddie Burger Bar based on reviews. We were not disappointed. The burgers were great- our group tried a variety of items from the menu- the veggie burger, classic burger and a build your own with the elk patty. All were very good but the sweet potato fries stole the show. As a vegetarian, I appreciated that the veggie burger was different than what I usually can find- made with chickpeas and yam it was quite tasty but definitely a mushier texture than I am used to. It was quite crowded when we arrived around noon but we were seated promptly at one of the side tables. It was a bit cramped but we enjoyed being by the door and people watching. Our server was super nice and efficient. Based on our week of restaurant eating in Banff/Lake Louise it was one of the better meals we had. I agree with a previous reviewer- the small space was a bit uncomfortable and I felt a bit rushed since there was a line of people waiting to be seated. I suggest trying to go at off-peak times to avoid the crowds.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

The food was above average the food prices was a little steep. But the food was warm which is a good sign. Service was good wanted to give it 5 out of 5 but its way too cramp in the location. Place is also busy so come early

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Everyone kept raving about the burgers here so we decided we had to go before leaving Banff. Unfortunately, the five of us found them to be average and not up to the hype. Definitely had tastier burgers during our trip. However, the service was good and very friendly.