Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Don G
Dumaguete City, Philippines

Brown out escape

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 5, 2020via mobile
Location is great, facilities are clean and appealing. The restaurant was not good for the western dishes that I ate as well as the couple joining us. The front desk made it quite clear that check out was at 12. No late check out. No putting our bags in our car and using the facilities. (which was a good thing based on the food) in all fairness our wives enjoyed the food they had which was local dishes. My friend and I are not new to the Philippines. I have lived here 5 years and he has been here 10. We have been to many resorts on various islands including the one we live on. We stayed at the resort next door 1 month ago and it was excellent. I really wanted this place to be as good. Unfortunately I was disappointed and never felt welcome at all.
Date of stay: October 2020
      ₱4,407
      ₱4,786
    5.0 km from Kav's Beach Resort
    View more hotels in Zamboanguita
    See what travelers are saying:
    Selected filters
    Reviewed March 6, 2020

We really enjoyed our stay at this quiet beach resort away from the city. Enjoyed the swim at the pool. Rooms are cleaned everyday and very tidy. Staff was incredibly nice and pleasant to talk to. Food is great too. I enjoyed my pancake breakfast with pineapple juice. We just walked at the beach in the evening. This resort is quite far from the city so you will need a bus or jeepney. We stayed here for 4 days and really had a relaxing time. Suitable for couples :)

Oh yes u can bring your own shower cap if you like and also small red ants so avoid keeping sweet stuff in your room.

Date of stay: March 2020
    3  Thank RimmiSingapore
    Reviewed February 3, 2020

I went to Dumaguette primarily for a getaway and to indulge in my favourite past time- snorkeling. My plan was to visit Apo Island to see the turtles. First, after searching the net for possible boat companies, I was not convinced about the quality of services available. But KAVs arranged Aqua Dive and wow....it was fantastic from the word go. Resort pickup, all snorkel and dive gear provided, lunch prepared in a generous tupperware box and boat crew who were amazingly helpful. But KAVS itself was a real getaway. The only fault... but not really a fault...is that its at least 35 min by bus from the city. But the bonus is that it has that secluded feeling, nice beach, great pool and great home-made beer ( i think the owner is dutch or German). Rooms were super clean and cosy. Food at the restaurant was reasonably priced and very tasty. Will I go back? Yes, in a heartbeat.

Room tip: Any room is great. Rooms look like bungalows with their own verandah.
    Date of stay: January 2020
    1  Thank Meander98606
    Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

I enjoyed my 2 nights staying in this resort. It's a very clean, nice, smallish sized resort. Pretty good value for money. Not a bad location just a 10 minute walk to town. The beach is alright nothing amazing. The pool is nice, the room nice and clean. Staff could be alittle friendlier I thought. But nice enough.

Date of stay: December 2019
    Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

I booked Kavs not knowing what to expect. When we arrived I was so pleasantly surprised. What a beautiful peaceful getaway.

The staff from the moment we arrived where great, responsive, friendly and attentive. The room was small but adequate very clean and comfortable. The pool was great and the bar/restaurant perfect. They had a great mix of western and local food. The drink reasonably priced and simply no hassle at all.

Love it, would highly recommend you get this booked.

Great job Team Kavs

Date of stay: July 2019
    Trip type: Traveled with friends
    Reviewed March 28, 2019 via mobile

The food is delicious, the coffee is strong, the room is clean, the pool is cool, the beach steps away, the staff are warm and friendly. All the employees were so sweet with my baby daughter. We’ll definitely be back!

Date of stay: March 2019