Acqua Dive
Wellbeach Dive Resort(Zamboanguita)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$38
  • Breakfast included
Thalatta Resort(Zamboanguita)
US$51
US$43
Priceline
Kav's Beach Resort(Zamboanguita)(Great Value!)
US$23
US$83
US$64
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$80/night.

US$189
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsboat crewapo islandmuck divingfrog fishfantastic stayamazing divingwonderful hostsopen waterpool housethe main housediving experiencebeautiful coralssea snakesnice houselunch boxthank you very muchmini fridge
Reviewed 1 September 2017

AcquaDive owned by a beautiful couple Sean and Chae were extremely accommodating right from the start. Responses to my inquiries was extremely fast at the onset of my booking. Each and everyone of the staff greeted us and took care of us with so much hospitality and sincerity I could see that they were all a happy family. The rooms were very clean, spacious and comfy. Food had a good variety and reasonably priced. The Dives were well organized and very flexible with all our needs without compromising our safety. The Resort is close to Apo island and other beautiful dive sites. It is also close to the Boulevard where you can walk around or dine out.

This was one of the Most Memorable Birthday Getaway trip! My boyfriend and I have travelled around and experienced numerous diving resorts in Asia, AcquaDive is certainly at the Top of the list! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Thanks for their arrangement for our very short notice request. It was great to stay in the resort. A big swimming pool, various cute creatures on the beach! We also could go to Apo Island directly from the resort and back to the resort, without taking other transit!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

From start to finish a great experience with Acquadive... I don't recall lifting a finger once in 5 days.. great accommodation, great equipment , great diving! Staff were excellent - thanks Seán, Chae and Anna Banana ! Will be back

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

I would just like to thank the aqua dive team for the most memorable 3 nights in dumaguete. Me and my 12 year old son done the discover scuba diving lesson started in the pool then two dives at apo island. A big thank you to Anna Yates one of the dive instructors that made it so enjoyable and safe especially for my son I highly recommend Anna as your instructor. Unfortunately we could not stay longer as the trip was already planed and booked to travel around the Philippines. But we will be back and for longer next time with aqua dive.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017

When i booked in here it was originally for one night but i ended up staying much more. Anna is such a nice person and always so helpful. She really goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable and that anything you want to do is fulfilled. When we were out on the boat she catered the trip to us personally which really build our confidence with diving and snorkeling. She also teaches it in a very professional way and is serious about safety and the well-being of the sea life. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Room Tip: relaxed, professional, beautiful
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends