All reviews inorbit mall vashi railway station prime location fruit basket welcome drink value for money business trip comfortable stay very nice experience last month breakfast spread club room excellent stay swimming pool other hotels banquet hall food quality
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Have visited this place more than 5 times every time I visit I feel like not moving out of this place
This time I visited with my partner
Had an great evening with her
You get the best service here in navi Mumbai ❤️

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Wesferns, Dy. General Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Guest,

We are truly humbled by your gracious compliments and look forward to your next stay with us.

Thanking you,

Yours Truly,

Dy.General Manager
E:wesley@tungahotels.com

Reviewed 7 February 2017

I had been here a few weeks back..i had been staying in the classic room and it was a very good room at a very reasonable price. The room had a welcome kit which included chocolates and apples which was really good. The staff here is very courteous and attentive. The food served is really commendable and of great taste. I would definitely come back to this hotel and recommend it to others.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for your generous compliments. Your encouraging words will further make us strive to serve you better.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

The place is very modern
There are many types of rooms available here
I think it's worth going
The place has special hotel and also a cafe
Staff is good
Yes prices are bit expensive but it's worth the money
I have a complaint about a waiter he dropped food on my floor twice when bring food
He wasted my time when cleaning the room also there were no amenities kept in my hotel room man that is bad

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your in depth views about The Regenza By Tunga , Navi Mumbai with the Tripadvisor Community.

We are pleased to learn that you had a great experience during your stay with us. We appreciate your generous compliments which is truly inspiring for our entire team.

Your brief regarding one of our stewards has been noted and will be briefed to the concerned department.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to your “home” in Navi Mumbai.

Warm Regards,

The Regenza bY Tunga

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Decent place for a lunch/dinner. Been there for a party, their banquet hall is very bad, no proper arrangements plus very unprofessional staff. Forced to eat at the restaurant found the food good. Visit only if must.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Wesferns, Dy. General Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. However we found the feedback a little incomplete. Since you have mentioned you stayed with us, We are sure you would have definitely come across one of our Managers to whom you would have pointed out our shortcomings and above all unprofessional behavior of our staff.

We would have definitely addressed your concerns. Sir with due respect, your comment is too generic to understand what went wrong where. Had you pointed things out our team would humbly taken care of you.

Our arrangements are based on the host requirements and the host visits the hall before he books it.

Please do not get us wrong, we would definitely take this up with the Banquet Team.

Best Regards

Reviewed 1 January 2017

I had gone for a night here with my fiance. just after entering, the room smelt of cigarettes!
in the morning, breakfast time was 7 AM - 10 AM. We missed it and then called the staff if they can arrange some breakfast in the room. They answered saying "There's nothing left" (how can absolutely nothing be unavailable? The staff was not even courteous to arrange something). We really did not like this experience and have decided to never stay there again or even recommend this hotel to anyone. Other hotels are far better I would say!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback on tripadvisor. I am sure you seem to be preety upset even when you are writing this review. I apologize on behalf of my staff whoever has said that there is nothing left. Sounds ridiculous

Our breakfast timings are from 0700 am to 1000 am. As a courtesy we keep the breakfast till 1030 am. Wonder how many hotels do this. Now with due respect to you Madam/ Sir, in case you have gone for breakfast after this time than I am afraid the staff must have meant that breakfast is out.

Most of our guest try and accommodate themselves within the grace timings, and in case some one is late further more he /she approaches the Duty Manager who is well entitled to take care of such issues, and will definitely provide you with something.

We make it a point to train our staff and remind them that we are in the hospitality industry.

We assure you that we have addressed you feedback with the concerned department.

Do give us an opportunity to serve you once again. This is your hotel

Best Regards