All reviews mango tech park room service hill view business trip three nights morning breakfast house keeping office cleanliness maintenance india laundry terms
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

If someone checked booking.com and think it is 4 star, it is not. It is 3 star, and they have really bad quality even for India. And people at reception confirmed me it is 3 star, not 4.

Lift was terrifying and I'm happy it have broke down on second day of my stay. So I was using stairs. It looked really bad, and sometimes there was smell of pee. But at least I had no worries about my life.

I read some reviews and people said about bugs in their rooms. There was no bugs at my room, but in the night I saw rat running away from restaurant. Yes, it was running in the corridor inside the hotel, and it was 10th floor.

The ambience is really bad, sofa near restaurant is full of spots. King bed is actually two small beds, and they have a gap between, so you can sleep only on one side of the bed. Fan is not working when you are switching off lights, so I had to sleep with air conditioning system right near bed (it is quite unhealthy) and it made strange sounds.
There was only soap in the room. No hair drier provided in the room. Maybe you have to request it, but it really weird for hotel claiming it is 4 star at booking.
Shower drains bad, so you have to stay in water and your bathroom become full of water.
Glasses and mirrors are full of spots (maybe it is impossible to remove it).
If you want to use laundry, then you have to sign paper that hotel have no responsibility for your clothes. No at all.
Restaurant was completely Indian and really tasty (thanks to their staff) but sausages at breakfast was extremely poor quality. But in-room food overpriced: 200-350 rupees for one item. It is normal price for Saint-Petersburg 3 star, not Airoli 3 star.
Terrase is just piece of roof with a lot of pipes. Tulle is crumpled. No any additioal shelf anywhere. Table have no any inner boxes. No door chain too.

Pluses:
+ close to tech parks
+ staff is mostly friendly
+ food is tasty if prepared by restaurant
+ amazing views in some rooms (OK, but there is slums everythere), but hotel is not able to take advantage of these amazing views.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Mango-Hotels, Manager at Mango Hotels, Navi Mumbai - Airoli, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us and share your feedback!

We thank you for choosing Mango Hotels as your preferred choice of stay in Airoli. We are delighted to hear that you were satisfied with your stay.

We appreciate you taking the time out to share your feedback. I take this opportunity to assure you that your feedback is of great value to us. The team shall take appropriate measures to avoid such incidents in the future.

We look forward to an opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

When I visited this hotel, they only provided soap, on multiple request they provided dental kit. So bring your own items, like moisturizer, shampoo, and body wash.
And wifi is always not working, after so many request they provide mobile wifi sort of..that was pathetic ..so I had to use my mobile data.
They dont allow any visitors in normal day hours even...I felt like.im in hostel.

The reception area was having water leakages from roof.

Food is very poor, they don't change their breakfast menu... quality is simply bad.

Definitely not upto standards of a 4 star or even a 3 star hotel. May be it's a self acclaimed rating.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Mango-Hotels, Manager at Mango Hotels, Navi Mumbai - Airoli, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for spending some of your precious time to share the detailed heartfelt review & also sharing your kind words about your experience at our Hotel. Please allow us to express our sincere apologies that your experience did not meet your expectation. We always strive to provide outstanding experience to every guest & your feedback is valuable to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the challenge and prevent future occurrence. Once again thank you so much for your valuable feedback and we look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back for memorable experience.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here before but this time the services have improved along with food quality. Breakfast has better options and in dinner Buffett also.

Few areas they still need to overcome is in terms of maintenance of the property need push to the maintenance team but I am sure with my this stay experience as compared to previous stays it has change a lot.

The new manager has seriously taken pain to up the services.

Date of stay: July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us and share your feedback!

The entire team looks forward to welcoming you on your next visit!
Visit staymango.com for the best deals!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Rooms are good dinner not available need to order from out side .
Zero entertainment only TV in room .
Good house keeping
Hotel outside noticed full of dust not cleaned and old scraps are dumped in open area .

Date of stay: November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Mango Hotels Airoli, and for taking the time out to share your travel experience with us!

We are pleased to know that you were happy with our Breakfast and House keeping. We’re extremely sorry to hear about the issue with outside area cleaning. Do rest assured that it has been looked into and shall be addressed at the earliest.

We look forward to welcoming you during your next visit.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

It was an absolutely pathetic experience right from talking to Front Desk on phone prior to check and right until check out

Idea of staying idea was to short stop over since we friends were on a road trip and parallelly to experience the property/ room/ buffet B/F after great TA reviews. But it was truly unpleasant

Booked in 2nd category room i.e Comfort room via GOIBIBO
Rooms were dark and whole feeling of a positive room was missing. Floor tiling was quite local and gave hotel room a very cheap look.
BED - By looks it was a king size but in reality 2 single beds were brought together which kept splitting all the time. To add, mattress here is off spring quality which was not comfortable at all and disturbed the god night sleep.
Room didn't have a mini fridge so we requested room service to place some stuff in the refrigerator to which they first refused. After talking to front desk - they managed to do so however after an hour or so, I kept chasing them to get the stuff back and they were all over the place being unsure of which staff had taken the stuff and where is it placed. I kept calling them multiple times and waited 30-45 mins for this turning insane as it was dinner time. One of the calls while checking with the restaurant, I was put on hold for 6-7 mns and later I learn that the person I was talking to is having his dinner.

Next morning - We were excited that breakfast would make up for unpleasant experience so far but it indeed added more.
Apart from the handful items on the buffet table - they did not have the live counter in kitchen functioning for say fresh egg omlette or Dosa types. This was a killer since I had purposely taken the B/F incl package at ~ Rs 600 premium which was not at all worth. We literally had bread butter and a mendu wada probably

lastly, at the checkout when giving the room access card back at the reception - the front desk asked us to wait for a moment for housekeeping to check the room. Now this is crazy again as rooms have no mini fridge hence no consumables, no coffee / tea maker, no iron box, room slippers, decent laundry bag, or for that matter practically anything at all to be worth checking or probably a guest would frisk away. So were they checking on the bed sheets and quilts and pillows? Only Mango Management knows

Give me a break.

All in all it's a waste of money and I would never recommend this hotel.

Room tip: Please Avoid
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Mango-Hotels, Guest Relations Manager at Mango Hotels, Navi Mumbai - Airoli, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest,