“Excellent Veg restaurant in Navi Mumbai”

Vasundhara Restaurant
Ranked #34 of 989 Restaurants in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed 13 September 2015

I have been at many restaurants in Navi Mumbai, but believe me this is best.

Location - This restaurant is located near Vashi railway station, All mode of transport available.

Parking - Offers vallet parking facility.My vehicle was parked at this restaurant without any parking issue.

Interior and ambience -Very good place for family and friends.Provides both A/C and Non-A/C facility.Very well lightened.

FOOD - Its a pure veg restaurant, provides all kind of punjabi, chinese and fast food. I ordered Manchow soup, Dum aloo, Chana Masala, palak paneer, naan and butter roti.

Believe me everyhing was so tasty that I forgot all restaurants.

Chana Masala and dum aloo were too good, Rotis were cruchy.

ALL JAIN FOODS ALSO PROVIDED.

Rates - Normal rates for all food and beverages, No extra service tax as it is included in rates.

CREDIT CARD OFFERS ALSO PROVIDED.CHECK FOR SAME AT RESTAURANT.

Staff - Staff here are generous and graceful. FOOD was provided in time, No wait time.

Dinner @vasubdhara was one of my best experience ever.I would be visiting here more often in furure.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

The reataurant is placed right opposite Vashi railway station , Vasundhara is a pocket friendly restaurant. I'd even say a VFM place. I have been to this place over a dozen times and have tried quite alot of items off the menu. My personal favorite include the Veg Platter, Paneer Shaslik Sizzler, Dal Fry, Veg Kolhapuri, Mushroom in Soy sauce and Ganga Jamuna (Juice). Sometime back they had renovated the inside of their restaurant to give it a more Pub kind of feel but I guess that did not do any good to them.

Reviewed 29 June 2015

Good food. good service. Near the train station at Vashi. Home delivery service is also pretty fast.
Food is tasty and not very oily.
Taste and value for money: 4/5

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Its a veggie delight with good food, good set up and full value for money.
They have valet parking too.
I wish they could improve their service to make it a 5 star experience.
Basics like serving onion, cut lime, pickles with Chhola Batura is probably one of the most obvious things you consider which the staff here could not find obvious enough even after couple of reminders.

Reviewed 12 May 2015

Great restaurant, awesome veg food, value for money, one of my favorites, located near Vashi railway station.