1,032 results
All reviewsroom servicerestaurant staffexcellent servicehouse keepingbusiness triprooms are cleanspecial thanksdinner buffetnice hotelindustrial areatake careduty managerhousekeeping staffspecial mentionkeep up the good workfront officenice experience
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

It was unexpected visit to this place. I made reservation at ibis Mumbai as next day I need to catch flight however chauffeur took me to ibis navi Mumbai By mistakly. Ashwini did fantastic job at front desk. She understands the situation and even at position of booked to capacity she managed to arrange one room. She allocated the room as per preference.thank you so much for your assistance.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Abhisawant07
Sunil_VermaGM, General Manager at Ibis Navi Mumbai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the positive ratings and a great feedback. It is our constant endeavor to provide consistently high quality of service to all our valued guests and your satisfaction is paramount for us.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoy the at spiceit restaurants good food and nice services given by Kalavati with smile and monu with helpfull nature ..business trip and stay was excellent.. while come again at this great location for shopping at vashi and kharghar..

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Sunil_VermaGM, General Manager at Ibis Navi Mumbai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your comments regarding your stay at ibis Navi Mumbai. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the services rendered by our team members and your kind appreciation will certainly be a source of motivation for all of them.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team and we look forward to more opportunities of welcoming you back in future.

Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Rupesh parad served us extremely well with lots of passion.
It was really good to get served from a good chef sunil and the restaurant associate rupesh.
Biryani was awesone and tge festure in service was fantastic.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Sunil_VermaGM, General Manager at Ibis Navi Mumbai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

Thank you for the appreciative comments about your experience at our hotel. At ibis Navi Mumbai, we take immense pride in our services and I am glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at the hotel.

I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our team members. The team at the hotel and I look forward to more opportunities of welcoming you back at the ibis Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Travel services and hospitality was good. Liked the room ambience and overall arrangement. Security Rajesh took a good care for the overall logistics. Overall like the hospitality. Wish to come back soon.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank AmitM2667
Sunil_VermaGM, General Manager at Ibis Navi Mumbai Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Guest,

I have shared your feedback with Rajesh and the entire hotel team. It is our constant endeavor to provide consistently high quality of service to all our valued guests and your satisfaction is paramount for us.

We look forward to welcoming you back for a more pleasant stay.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

The experience in the ibis hotel in navi mumbai was fantastic. When i reach hotel reception the security guards especially Mr Rajesh ms geeta Mr servan and Vijay welcome me in such a way i feel that i was in my home. From Food department they also served well especially Pallavi and Kalavati served me very well. But one problem i face here is that the food is very costly. I want give thanks to all the department's of IBIS hotel who makes me feel that i am in home nkt in hotel.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. It is our constant endeavor to provide consistently high quality of service to all our valued guests and your satisfaction is paramount for us.