“Worth every Euro, wonderful food and wine!!”

Trattoria Il Nibbio
Ranked #8 of 16 Restaurants in Montemerano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018

The owner is a lovely character and took the time to chat with us, as with all of his clients. We chose this place at random and it was so good we returned the following evening. The waiter is a very welcoming fellow too and made us feel at home, then he helped with some explanations of the menu. The food arrived quickly and was fantastic, the wine too was lovely and top quality. NOT to be missed if you are in the area. Car parking outside and also at only about 50m, off the road.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Great staff and atmosphere and a good price.the owner even came to speak with us and offer us a drink on the house which was lovely.We loved our 1st visit on a Tuesday eve but was sad to see it was shut on the Wednesday eve as we were looking forward to eating there again.hope we can eat there next time we visit italy.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 18 April 2017

As for good restaurant typical in Italy, for a diner I must wait, because was full. But finally it was worth it. Despite menu wasn’t in English I took the recommendation of waiter, I didn’t do the mistake. The food was delicious, we took typical regional soup, what looks a bit strange but taste delicious, and pasta was home made. I recommend to eat here to every regional explorer.

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank 976milanu
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

It is not important at all where I eat. What matters to me is who I eat with..here is an amazing meet ❣

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 22 September 2016

We had a great meal here with plenty of choice and good atmosphere. And the grappa at the end of the night was a greta finale!

Date of visit: August 2016