“Wonderful way to spend a 1/2 day on the water”
Review of Fati Sport Fishing

Fati Sport Fishing
Reviewed 23 June 2018

My wife and I recently spent a great 1/2 day of fishing in the Sea of Cortez out of the San Jose del Cabo Marina with Ricardo.. We had a wonderful time....caught a 20 pound Rooster fish and a 40 pound Jack Crevalle (had two other catches break off as we were reeling them in)....Ricardo is a patient and wonderful individual and did a great job of finding the best areas to fish and added tips on the correct ways to bring the fish in. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip..! The highlight of our visit to Los Cabos...!

All reviews
"motor"
"equipment"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Best family 1/2 day fishing trip out of San Jose de Cabo. Ricardo was wonderful, very personable, nice clean 27 ft boat. We caught 2 Marlin and a shark. We showed up at the marina 7:00am and he was ready to go with a big smile. Highly recommend him.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

l fished with Riccardo on his boat LIDIA ,26 footer almost new.Honda motor 135 hp///.the trip was great, Riccardo best captain that l ever had. l recommend him absolutely/// very professional, and most important great man....

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Ricardo was the best. He took wonderful care of my wife and I.
I will be calling him again next time.
The fish didn't cooperate, this day, but it was a very slow for everyone that day. Ricardo work tirelessly to put us on the fish though!

1  Thank David A
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Ricardo was responsive and helpful from the get-go! Responded to all emails and answered all questions quickly. My wife, friend, and I went fishing with Ricardo, and each of us caught a fish. One even caught 4 fish, including some awesome yellowfin tuna!
Right after the trip, we went across the street to get our fish cooked, and Ricardo came looking for us to return my wife's phone! (She accidentally left it on the boat). Great service, cheap compared to competitors, and no nonsense. Just show up on the day of your trip with some cash, and you'll have a great time! Thanks Ricardo!

1  Thank lolo938