Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$270
  • Breakfast included
Alegranza(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$207
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Posada Real Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$111
Bookit.com
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$488
US$164
Hotels.com
Cabo Surf Hotel(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$423
US$325
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$379
Casa Del Mar Beach Condos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$135
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$427
Bookit.com
All reviewsrooftop poolbeach clubrecording studioart installationssculpture gardenfree bikesflora farmsterrace roomsushihot tubquiet locationpuerto los cabossan josecevichemain restaurantfire pittaco
Reviewed 2 June 2016

I would have loved to stay more days and experience every activity and cultural event they have there! I really appreciated every design detail and the location. I´m glad I chose Hotel El Ganzo for my stay.

Room Tip: Rooms with harbour view!
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank LaNena G
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here for six nights for my pre-celebration 26th birthday and when we first arrived there we were greeted with lots of smiles and these Beautiful fresh nonalcoholic cocktails . When we got to our room there were a bunch of rose petals and balloons everywhere accompanied with fresh fruit and "happy birthday" spelled out on the bed with the petals! The best thing about el Ganzo is that it's kindve like its own little island. You have complimentary bikes to explore the super chill private beach as well as the beach club and container bar. Every room has a beautiful marina/beach view...every morning on my balcony I would greet the guys down on their boats with a little "buenos Dias" and they would chuckle and wave back! It's super friendly around the hotel! EVERYONE IS HELPFUL AND NICE!! If I could give this place a 100stars I would, but there's only 5 slots. Alex and Eric who work the front always took care of us when we booked excursions on had any questions! THEYRE SOOO AWESOME!! They were always there and super quick with any information we needed! The upstairs infinity swimming pool/hot tub is an absolute must see as the sun goes down! The town area is quaint and on Thursdays they have the art walk where you get to walk around the town with your glass of wine and experience artists creating and illustrating and they give the background behind their creations! It's super easy to get taxis and anything you need they can take care of it. We ate downstairs for breakfast a lot of the days that we were there. They have lots of healthy choices which are really good. Some really cute restaurant places close by are Flora Farms, and Acre! I would definitely recommend FF for Sunday brunch or an afternoon lunch, they even have live music there. When first arrive at ACRE, it seems as though you have stumbled upon a tropical oasis, it's chic and it was built on 25 acres of land and there are a lot of beautiful Palm trees everywhere. BACK TO GANZO.. The rooms are super cute and clean, as a matter of fact they clean them at least twice a day. We became friends with Rosey and Irvin downstairs at the restaurant always so sweet and always so helpful! We stayed here for almost a week and it feels like I'm leaving behind family! All in all from the super groovy architecture, to super awesome people that work there, to the beautiful private beach to the super rad complimentary bikes, we LOOOOVED EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING!! We will be coming back again and again! :D I would recommend this hotel over anything if you're staying in San Jose..actually I would recommend it period if you're staying in CABO!!!!!!!!

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
4  Thank cammrynn c
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

Wow! Love this place! Peaceful! Can't say enough good about this place. Stayed 6 days, the front desk check in was fast and easy. Erik at the front desk was amazing, helpful and assisted with any thing we needed from fishing tour, sites to see, and an hour late check out. The pool staff are great. Rosie at the Container was awesome. The beds were great, perfect views, and never had to wait long for anything we needed. The roof top pool and hot tub are incredible. We also rode the free bikes every day! And paddle boarded at their private beach. We travel twice a year to Mexico for the past 10 years and with out a doubt this was the best hotel experience so far.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 16 May 2016

If you want to spend a quiet and tranquil beach vacation this is the hotel. It´s located away from the rest of the hotels, it has its private beach with great service and food. The hotel also has a very nice roof top pool with amazing views. It is not far from downtown San Jose where you can find several amazing restaurants like Cafe Lolita, La Lupita tacos & Mezcal and Tequila. Also very close to Flora Farms which is definitely a most. I will definitely stay at El Ganzo in my next visit to Los Cabos.

Room Tip: higher rooms will have better ocean views
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed 10 May 2016

This property almost makes five stars, but lacked a perfect score in the restaurant. The greeting, the staff, the room, and the energy here are all a unique and "cool" experience. We very much enjoyed the views and the visit to the private beach club. Our only issue was repeating our lunch order (an appetizer) to three servers while we waited endlessly for our food. Aside from that glitch, I would stay here again any day and highly recommend it to anyone visiting the area. The amenities are modern and everything was clean and lovely!

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple