4,870 results
All reviews vista club la vista el mason el meson restaurant los cabos infinity pool diamond member full buffet breakfast buffet sushi swimmable beach beautiful property pool concierge swim up bar ocean view rented a car fitness center
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This place is beautiful but man, when something go wrong they’ll not try to fix it. On July 16, we went to get ice cream at Dulce. The girl at Dulce ran my credit card twice and said it didn’t go through even though it worked at El Meson 30mins before that. Anyways, she charged it to the room and my credit card also got charged. However they refunded my credit card but it was less than what they charged me. I called Hilton and the girl at front desk said do I really want it back because it was just a couple cents. I can’t believe she asked that! How about I say I will pay them a few pesos less because it’s just a couple pesos, what would they do? I don’t care a couple cents or a couple dollars but it was the principle that they didn’t follow and that’s disgusting costumer service. For the restaurant, we ate at El Meson couple times because we didn’t want to get off the resort much. Holly cow their food is expensive and it was just average. On Tuesday they have taco buffet, my husband and I got 2 orders of taco buffet and 1 Signature Dish – Seafood Molcajete. As I was eating one of the taco, a different server named JR Carlos came and embarrassed us, he was loud and everyone turned around, he said that we can’t share the tacos and if I want tacos I have to pay for it! Excuse me? I’m paying for the buffet order and he came up to me just to embarrass me like that? Everyone looked with their curious eyes like I was stealing food and not trying to pay. I got super mad! I asked to see my server and it took him awhile to show up but he didn’t even come to our table and his name is Jesus, I had to call him and he came over saying that don’t worry they already talked about it in the back. At this moment, I lost my appitite and didn’t want anymore tacos because I was pretty embarrass that I agreed to pay but they treated me like I tried to steal food. The manager came out and asked if everythin was okay, but what did he expect me to say? I didn’t wanna argue with some low service at $$-$$$ signs restaurant but I’ll definitely NEVER EVER going to come back to tho resort and deal with some low and poor front desk and restaurant service and have a bad time while I’m supposed to be enjoying my vacation.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
2  Thank BNN
Marco T, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear BNN,

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. We’re incredibly disappointed to learn about your experience. It is completely unacceptable that you were not treated to the friendly and impeccable service that is standard at our resort. We regret to hear that you were not satisfied with your time at El Meson either. Your comments provide us with an opportunity to improve and we are sorry that you stay was not up to par. Please share an email address we can contact you at to discuss your visit in more detail. We hope that we can improve upon these moments during a future visit.

Marco Tabet,

Reviewed 18 July 2018

Stayed there the week of June 23 thru 28th. Best service in an amazing setting. Can't say enough about the excellent service. Especially want to thank Pedro who worked in the pool area as well as Cesar, Oscar and Luis at Vela resturant. We had a 15 month old with us and everyone was patient and caring. They all took the time to learn his name and ours. In an adult dominated resort setting a very busy young boy was not merely tolerared but welcomed. Thank you so much! Almost forgot the cute washcloth
animals left in our room wach day. So cute.

Room Tip: All rooms apperared to have great views.
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Marco T, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Victoria W,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five-star review. We’re so glad your family’s escape to paradise exceeded expectations. Whether it was the signature Hilton service you received throughout the resort from Pedro, Cesar, Oscar and Luis or the above and beyond work from our housekeeping team, we are so glad our group of staff made such a great impact on your stay. We’ll be sure to let them all know of your high praise and kind words. It would be our pleasure to welcome your whole family back anytime for another terrific getaway.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

It was our first visit to Mexico and it didn’t disappoint. I booked through coscto with air by united out of lax, which included ground transportation to/from hotel by Transcabo. The most confusing part of the trip was this because there were so many companies offering rides. I wasn’t sure who to trust, but do ask for help in the area right before you reach outside. Before the trip, i called concierge, maria to help me set up a dozen roses for my girlfriend as she walked into the room. She found a florist and also booked a sunset sailing cruise. The hilton los cabos has an amazing property overlooking the pacific ocean and an infinity pool that was warmer than most bath water. The gym felt like a zen retreat with some spin bikes looking out through a track of exposed sliding windows. Staff and restaurants were great. My only thing about the property is that you pay exactly what you pay in the us. A dinner that was $160 should be way cheaper in mexico with an exchange rate of 14.85. Overall, great experience.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Gail G,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful feedback with us, it is greatly appreciated. We are so glad your first Mexican getaway was such a success. It is so wonderful to hear that Maria, one of our terrific concierges was able to help you before you even stepped on the property. Our team goes above and beyond to ensure your stay with us is memorable. We are so glad you enjoyed the beautiful Sea of Cortez views as well as the state-of-the-art fitness center, too. When it comes time to return to Los Cabos we hope you choose to stay with us at the Hilton again.

Reviewed 16 July 2018

This resort did not disappoint! Great location away from the crazy touristy areas. The staff was so attentive and very welcoming. The infinity pool and swim up bar were my favorite! One of the best vacations I’ve had!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Marco T, General Manager at Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Guest,

It’s wonderful to hear about your visit with us was one of the best vacations you’ve ever had! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to write such an uplifting review of your stay. We pride ourselves on giving quality experience after experience to all, whether that be through our well-appointed amenities or the team of staff who genuinely want each guest to thoroughly enjoy themselves. It’s great to hear you took advantage of everything we have to offer our guests and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We stayed (our second visit to this property) over the 4th of July using Honors points and miles. We arrived to a ready room - an upgraded Vista Jr. Suite near the center of the top floor. The view was breathtaking. We upgraded to the Vista Club, which is worth it if you're a Gold or above Honors member because they throw in a full breakfast buffet (as opposed to continental) daily at El Meson that was so delicious and filling, we just nibbled the rest of the day on the complementary food in the Vista Club - served in the afternoon and evening.

We didn't really use the special pool area for Vista club because we generally waited till later in the day when it cooled down to jump in the infinity pool - at which time it wasn't busy.

The 4th of July bash was a beach BBQ format with food stations serving a variety of delicious seafood, soups, and meats - and a great dessert bar! Beer, wine and Margaritas were included.

They hired a small but capable duo that churned out a variety of surprisingly good party tunes and a nice fireworks display to cap off the evening.

We had a wonderful time and will most certainly return again!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Wes D,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback about your return visit to our property. Your patronage has not gone unnoticed and the entire staff is grateful to have guests such as yourself come to the resort time and time again. It’s wonderful to hear you enjoyed our 4th of July celebration! We understand what missing a major holiday like Independence Day can feel like, so we were happy to bring the excitement to our guests. Moreover, we think celebrating with fireworks on the beach with plenty of food and drinks is better than most backyard barbeques, but we’ll let you be the judge of that. We already can’t wait for your return to the property!