“Very attentive and friendly instruction from David, outstanding experience for first time surf student!”
Review of Surf in Cabo

and up
Surfing Class for Beginners in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Company 100% Mexican by origin and is mainly dedicated to the service of guiding surf tours to beginners to expert level surfers, we also provide SUP & SURF lessons. We are far beyond to be only an ocean lovers we count with different certifications and speciality TOURIST GUIDE CERTIFICATION provided by Federal Mexican Tourism Officce & Surf Coaucj Level 1 by I.S.A. We know each costumer is different, that's why we have different options adjusting our services to your time and budget.
Reviewed 12 January 2018

in 6 reviews

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Great experience. Surfing was fun. Good teacher. Very friendly. We really enjoyed talking to him. He picked us up from resort, and got us to some waves. Had a good lunch and some snacks. If we make it back to Cabo we will definitely go with him again.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2018

David gave my son and I a great experience on the waves. We were in Cabo from Dec 23-30th, 2017. I knew I wanted to surf and after looking at the review, I went with Surf In Cabo. But it was a late decision and I wasn't sure if we'd be able to schedule a session. Thanks to modern technology (email) David was able to squeeze us in with just a days notice. We were staying in Cabo San Lucus, he picked us up (not included) and took us to San Jose, a spot called the Middle (I think) which was right next to Zippers. Although surf purist may not like the fact that we weren't "popping up" on the board, at the end of the day we were standing on the board riding the waves in 0 - my 10 year old son was up the very first time! But not only did he get us up and standing, his instructions were perfect and they included the etiquette that goes with surfing - which the surfing purists would appreciate. Wanna surf? Get in touch with David at Surfing in Cabo!