“Great time”

and up
Surfing Class for Beginners in Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Company 100% Mexican by origin and is mainly dedicated to the service of guiding surf tours to beginners to expert level surfers, we also provide SUP & SURF lessons. We are far beyond to be only an ocean lovers we count with different certifications and speciality TOURIST GUIDE CERTIFICATION provided by Federal Mexican Tourism Officce & Surf Coaucj Level 1 by I.S.A. We know each costumer is different, that's why we have different options adjusting our services to your time and budget.
Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Great experience. Surfing was fun. Good teacher. Very friendly. We really enjoyed talking to him. He picked us up from resort, and got us to some waves. Had a good lunch and some snacks. If we make it back to Cabo we will definitely go with him again.

All reviews
in 19 reviews
"session"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 3 January 2018

David gave my son and I a great experience on the waves. We were in Cabo from Dec 23-30th, 2017. I knew I wanted to surf and after looking at the review, I went with Surf In Cabo. But it was a late decision and I wasn't sure if we'd be able to schedule a session. Thanks to modern technology (email) David was able to squeeze us in with just a days notice. We were staying in Cabo San Lucus, he picked us up (not included) and took us to San Jose, a spot called the Middle (I think) which was right next to Zippers. Although surf purist may not like the fact that we weren't "popping up" on the board, at the end of the day we were standing on the board riding the waves in 0 - my 10 year old son was up the very first time! But not only did he get us up and standing, his instructions were perfect and they included the etiquette that goes with surfing - which the surfing purists would appreciate. Wanna surf? Get in touch with David at Surfing in Cabo!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great surf lesson. Contacted David evening before and had me on waves by 7am next morning. Andre was great instructor. They had me go early morning which was perfect, good waves and not a single person but us. Thanks and look forward to coming back.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Went on a tour with David and Andrés today and it was a ton of fun. If you need to learn how to surf with some chill people look no further!

David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Hello Doctor, thank you very much for surfing with us keep keep us in mind when you turn rich!!!! hahahaha.
Great person as well, hope to see you in a nearly future

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 May 2017

Luciano and David were absolutely amazing to spend the day with learning to surf!! David picked us up at our hotel, stopped to let us get coffee and made us feel very comfortable and at ease. Luciano and David both have tons of surfing experience and make sure you enjoy your lesson. The day was fun and relaxed, not rushed at all. I did a 6 hour lesson and it was a work out but so much fun on an absolutely beautiful beach!! Thank you both for a great experience!!

David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you as well, we had a great time with you, hope your wife still have our hat ;), she need to come back for 2nd round this is just the beginning. I recommend to swim a little to be in shape hahaha, she knows now is not impossible but difficult indeed.
Many many thanks, have a great time.