“If you want to stand up on a surf board, hit David up!”
Review of Surf in Cabo

Surf in Cabo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Company 100% Mexican by origin and is mainly dedicated to the service of guiding surf tours to beginners to expert level surfers, we also provide SUP & SURF lessons. We are far beyond to be only an ocean lovers we count with different certifications and speciality TOURIST GUIDE CERTIFICATION provided by Federal Mexican Tourism Officce & Surf Coaucj Level 1 by I.S.A. We know each costumer is different, that's why we have different options adjusting our services to your time and budget.
Reviewed 3 January 2018

David gave my son and I a great experience on the waves. We were in Cabo from Dec 23-30th, 2017. I knew I wanted to surf and after looking at the review, I went with Surf In Cabo. But it was a late decision and I wasn't sure if we'd be able to schedule a session. Thanks to modern technology (email) David was able to squeeze us in with just a days notice. We were staying in Cabo San Lucus, he picked us up (not included) and took us to San Jose, a spot called the Middle (I think) which was right next to Zippers. Although surf purist may not like the fact that we weren't "popping up" on the board, at the end of the day we were standing on the board riding the waves in 0 - my 10 year old son was up the very first time! But not only did he get us up and standing, his instructions were perfect and they included the etiquette that goes with surfing - which the surfing purists would appreciate. Wanna surf? Get in touch with David at Surfing in Cabo!

All reviews
"ocean"
in 7 reviews
"email"

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Great surf lesson. Contacted David evening before and had me on waves by 7am next morning. Andre was great instructor. They had me go early morning which was perfect, good waves and not a single person but us. Thanks and look forward to coming back.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Went on a tour with David and Andrés today and it was a ton of fun. If you need to learn how to surf with some chill people look no further!

David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Hello Doctor, thank you very much for surfing with us keep keep us in mind when you turn rich!!!! hahahaha.
Great person as well, hope to see you in a nearly future

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Luciano and David were absolutely amazing to spend the day with learning to surf!! David picked us up at our hotel, stopped to let us get coffee and made us feel very comfortable and at ease. Luciano and David both have tons of surfing experience and make sure you enjoy your lesson. The day was fun and relaxed, not rushed at all. I did a 6 hour lesson and it was a work out but so much fun on an absolutely beautiful beach!! Thank you both for a great experience!!

David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you as well, we had a great time with you, hope your wife still have our hat ;), she need to come back for 2nd round this is just the beginning. I recommend to swim a little to be in shape hahaha, she knows now is not impossible but difficult indeed.
Many many thanks, have a great time.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2017

My husband and I had Victor for the day at Cerritos Beach. about 50 min up the coast, a beautiful drive, Victor showed us a lot of sites along the way and kept up the conversation, making the drive more tolerable. Cerritos Beach is absolutely beautiful and full of surfers and body boarders. We loved how he let us just experiment with our new surf skills and make mistakes on our own in the water to really feel like we learned something. The Cerritos beach club has AMAZING tacos and coronas, the perfect surf lunch! I would reccomend bringing a long sleeve rashguard and being prepared to take a bit of a beating from the ocean, still the best part of our mexican vacation!

David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you Jessica and sorry for this late response glad you had a great time with our team, you may get only confused with the name of the guide but is fine always happens we also have some issues to remember all our clients name hahaha.
Very appreciated that you took some time to review us is really important to keep us up and running.