Open today: 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Surf in Cabo tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from US$74.99
from US$49.00
from US$14.00
More Info
All reviews scorpion bay hour lesson point break learn how her boyfriend great instructor san jose take pictures david waves cabo session hotel instructions rocks tides ocean
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Went on a tour with David and Andrés today and it was a ton of fun. If you need to learn how to surf with some chill people look no further!

Date of experience: July 2017
David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Hello Doctor, thank you very much for surfing with us keep keep us in mind when you turn rich!!!! hahahaha.
Great person as well, hope to see you in a nearly future

Reviewed 24 May 2017

Luciano and David were absolutely amazing to spend the day with learning to surf!! David picked us up at our hotel, stopped to let us get coffee and made us feel very comfortable and at ease. Luciano and David both have tons of surfing experience and make sure you enjoy your lesson. The day was fun and relaxed, not rushed at all. I did a 6 hour lesson and it was a work out but so much fun on an absolutely beautiful beach!! Thank you both for a great experience!!

Date of experience: May 2017
David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you as well, we had a great time with you, hope your wife still have our hat ;), she need to come back for 2nd round this is just the beginning. I recommend to swim a little to be in shape hahaha, she knows now is not impossible but difficult indeed.
Many many thanks, have a great time.

Reviewed 11 March 2017

My husband and I had Victor for the day at Cerritos Beach. about 50 min up the coast, a beautiful drive, Victor showed us a lot of sites along the way and kept up the conversation, making the drive more tolerable. Cerritos Beach is absolutely beautiful and full of surfers and body boarders. We loved how he let us just experiment with our new surf skills and make mistakes on our own in the water to really feel like we learned something. The Cerritos beach club has AMAZING tacos and coronas, the perfect surf lunch! I would reccomend bringing a long sleeve rashguard and being prepared to take a bit of a beating from the ocean, still the best part of our mexican vacation!

Date of experience: February 2017
David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you Jessica and sorry for this late response glad you had a great time with our team, you may get only confused with the name of the guide but is fine always happens we also have some issues to remember all our clients name hahaha.
Very appreciated that you took some time to review us is really important to keep us up and running.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

I had one day in San Jose and really wanted to get on the ocean. David was able to find a time to take me out and I am so glad! The ocean was rough and intimidating along the beach in front of the hotels. However David took me to a great little surf spot that I would not have found myself. He found a wave that was perfect for my experience and comfort-level (beginner) and I had a great time catching lots of waves!

David is very safety conscious and made sure I knew how to stay safe getting into and out of the ocean as well as on the board. He broke down the surfing instructions so it was really easy to understand and start to master. He was committed to me having a great surf experience, staying in the water with flippers on to help me catch waves. I had a blast!

I would recommend getting a lesson with David!

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Mia C
David A, Owner at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you Mia yes we are focused more on safety private lessons with enough instructors always deliver better results, also always better if we spent a little more time in the sand then the water part comes natural. Glad you have a good experience
And thank you for such a good review.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

David and Luciano were incredible instructors. My 14 yr old daughter and I did a morning session and we both agreed that it was hands down the best surf lesson we've had. The tips they gave us truly helped both of us reach a whole new level of surfing. We got up every single time and these were no baby sized waves. Thanks so much David and L! We'll ask for you again next time we're in Cabo.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank kristinbarbour
David A, Propietario at Surf in Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Hello Kristin thank you again for surfing with us, yes it was a great day hope the younger one try it next time we'll make sure to have perfect waves for you hahahaha. See you and happy new year.

David Andrade