Casa Natalia(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$117
  • Pool
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$199
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$308
  • Breakfast included
Alegranza(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$190
BestDay.com
Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$180
Cabo Surf Hotel(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$380
US$279
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$507
US$308
HotelsClick
Casa Del Mar Beach Condos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$135
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$499
US$429
Bookit.com
All reviewsinfinity hot tubocean frontmain restaurantminute massagepool barrelaxing vacationmaster suiteoceanfront roomtennis courtsfood and drinksmain poolguacamolecrashing wavesbottled waterrented a carturn down servicedowntown cabo
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Fantastic staff, rooms and view! The beach is private. No hawkers. Everything was top notch. We especially liked the size of the resort, only 50 rooms or so. If you are looking for a couples trip, friends getaway or even solo ambiance, Casa Del Mar is the way to go. We were very pleased and will return one day.

Room Tip: All rooms have ocean view
Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank elahaise
ana m, General Manager at Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Hola,

I can only say thank you, thank you, thank you.

Best

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Beautiful location for our daughter's wedding. Friendly staff and good food. A small boutique type hotel that gave one a very cozy and intimate feeling. Everyone had a great time in spite of some room confusion and issues. Air conditioning in bridal suite not working. They were finally switched to another room on their 4th night there. Unseasonably hot and humid.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Hola,

Thank you for your great and honest review.

It was honor to have your daughter´s wedding at Casa del Mar, an apology for your inconveniences, and we are working on this issues.

When next in Cabo, I truly hope you can visit us again and see for yourself our changes.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

Great place to stay and play!! They are associated with 3 very fun golf courses, Cabo Real, Campestre and Puerto Los Cabos. Right next door to Las Ventanas if you're looking for the most expensive dinner you can buy in Cabo....the resort is quiet, looks out onto the Sea of Cortez, the people are friendly and greet you at the entrance with a shot of very smooth Tequila.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple

Hola,

Thank you for sharing your comments in regards to our golf courses and gld to know that you enjoyed them.

We hope to see you again soon at Casa del Mar Golf & SPA Resort.

Best regards

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We stayed at Casa del Mar at were blown away by the location and staff. Situated between both major cities, it's easily accessible to Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo by taxi or your own vehicle. The room was very clean upon arrival, the only issue I had was the way the bathroom was set up on the second floor, you had to step up to get into the shower which is next to the toilet in the same room, very tight and if your over 6 foot, I would definitely recommend a lower floor since your head "will" hit the shower. Bed was very comfortable, the room had a great view of the pool and sea from the room.....so I guess you pick your poison, view or bathroom.... My better half had a massage, stated it was one of the best she's ever had. The staff at the hotel was exceptional, from check-in to departure, special kudo's to Freddie, great personality, very attentive to us, always asking questions about our stay, what he can help with etc.... if he was stateside, I'd hire him..... Bartender at night was great, I'm sorry I don't know his name, but also very attentive to what we were doing and drinking, kept them coming, decent drinks, also have Cuban cigars there if interested. On the food side, the breakfast selection was very good with a lot of variety and changed daily. We were a wedding welcome cocktail party and dinner which was outside, very good food. We never ate dinner inner inside the resort so I can't speculate on the selection, service or taste, but based on what we had outside, I'm sure it is very good. I would have given the hotel 5 stars if it wasn't for the bathroom, the only real disappointment I had. I would also stay away from the "vacation planner" unless your interested in a time share.
I would recommend this resort and I will be back.

Room Tip: Based on our friends reviews of their bathrooms, I would stay on the lower floors.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank macff221
ana m, General Manager at Casa del Mar Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Hola,

I would really like to make these bathrooms alot bigger but unfortunately I can´t.

But next time you visit Casa del Mar, we will see what we can arrange for you.

On the other hand thank you for a great review, it´s a pleasure to know that we continue to do our best.

On behalf of all thank you for visiting Casa del Mar.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We spent a week at Las Residencias and experienced gracious service from the entire team at Casa Del Mar. The rooms were modern furnished, clean, and large with a nice patio, and the beach proximity was right up our ally. The dining at all times of the day is superb, you can tell everything is made from scratch. From the fresh limes squeezed daily for the margaritas to the caeser salad dressing, club house sandwich, or alfredo sauce the taste was delicious. Everything was cooked and presented to a simple perfection.

It was very quiet at night with the exception of a wedding on the beach on Friday, but they didn't stay up too late. The only issue we had was with the fridge it was quite loud when it turned off and on through the night. It was a pretty easy solution, we just unplugged it when we went to bed.

I would like to thank all the folks that contributed to our pleasant stay: front desk Freddy & Eduardo, breakfast Jose & Marko, pool bar Erik, Mauricio, Adrian. I apologize to the evening bar team and all the others who's name I don't remember you made our stay the most enjoyable as well and should be recognized for your excellent service. Thank you for a lovely stay and we hope to return sometime soon.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tracaroo1

Hola,

Thank you a your great review, I will extend your appreciation and recognition to all of my staff and especially to Freddy, Eduardo, Jose, Marko, Erik, Mauricio and Adrian.

Your comments will be very much appreciated by them.

Also we will look into that refrigerator.