Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ways to Experience Juan More Taco Food Tours
More Info
All reviews churros taco tequila tasting walking tour smoked marlin great tour our tour guide los claros elote sopes tequila shop local culture ceviche would highly recommend this tour booked this tour san jose shorty
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

Great evening! Thanks Miguel for a history lesson, as well as great food and tour of the authentic Cabo! Would definitely do this again!

Enrique C, Director of Sales at Juan More Taco Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thanks so much for your candid review, on behalf of Miguel and all the Juan More Taco Tours Family in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, Playa del carmen and Puerto Vallarta.
We highly appreciate that you favored our business within these different times for all.

Reviewed 2 April 2021 via mobile

We had Ricardo as our guide. He was fantastic!! He’s so proud of his home and the offerings available. His excitement and honor to show you all Sam Jose has to offer was amazing.
It’s more than tacos. It’s history and architecture along with local foods and plants.
It’s a walking tour with some great tacos thrown in the mix.
This was a true highlight of our trip. I’d do this tour again when in the area.
The people you meet along the way are warm and welcoming.
I cannot recommend this tour enough. Absolutely loved it.
Thank you, Ricardo for sharing your love of San Jose with us all. It was contagious!

Date of experience: March 2021

Thanks so much for your candid review, on behalf of Ricardo and all the Juan More Taco Tours Family in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, Playa del carmen and Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 25 March 2021

If you want to safely experience the local eateries of Cabo -- here ya go. It was fun and this was literally the best part about our vacation to Cabo. Truly! David was our guide and amazing. It was just myself, sister and a friend on the tour and we felt so spoiled. We asked questions about any & everything about Cabo, food and Mexico. David was very knowledgeable and we ate at several different places and I tried food that I didn't think I would ever eat! Be sure your stomach is empty -- you can enjoy as much food as you want. If you want to buy a beer or margarita -- you have to pay. We had 2 delicious margaritas ($9 each) that a friend and I shared and we could not finish them. Walking was easy as it's flat -- just bumpy roads. I am 65 and my sister and friend are 70. You are stopping to eat so you are not taking a long walk before you sit down. Again, highly recommended. I am taking my hubby next time!

Date of experience: March 2021

Thanks so much for your candid review, on behalf of David and all the Juan More Taco Tours Family in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, Playa del carmen and Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 23 March 2021 via mobile

As Mexicans in L. A. My husband and I are used to BOMB authentic Mexican food. They delivered. Definitely give them a try.

Date of experience: March 2021

Thanks so much for your candid review, on behalf of all the Juan More Taco Tours Family in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, Playa del carmen and Puerto Vallarta.

Reviewed 22 March 2021

It was wonderful,David was so informative,took us to the best locals eats and to finish off with tequila tasting...He gave us a lot of Cabo history.....We had him all to ourelves,that was better yet..Also Miquel was as pleasant too..A must do...

Date of experience: March 2021

Thanks so much for your candid review, on behalf of Davidl and all the Juan More Taco Tours Family in Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, Playa del carmen and Puerto Vallarta.