Review Highlights
Great Service!

Thanks to Isaac and team at Happy Transfers for a great experience in Cabo! Great communication... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
landerson55
The Best Transportation Service in Cabo

I have used many transfer services over the 30 years of traveling to Cabo. When arriving tired... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Navigate432253

Recommended experiences in and around Cabo San Lucas
from US$95.00
from US$80.00
from US$87.00
from US$70.00
More Info
All reviews flight was delayed great communication the gauntlet return trip to the airport holding a sign confirmation email reliable service great service grocery store cold beer highly recommend this company los cabos top notch issac van driver transportation
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021

We've used Happy Transfers for two trips to Los Cobos. We were very satisfied with the cleanliness, professionalism and reliable service provided to us by Eric our driver. I will definitely use them again in the future!

Reviewed 28 February 2021

My husband myself and our 9 month old traveled to Cabo and were extremely happy with the transfer. The driver was on time waiting for us outside the terminal with a sign, they provided a stop at the store to buy baby a Walker, diapers, and pool toys, the cars were new and very beautiful. I believe it was an Escalade. The air conditioning felt great and we felt very safe with the baby. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

They were easy to book and showed up on time with our name on a sign at the airport. Drove us in a nice clean Sprinter van to our hotel and then back to the airport when our trip was over. We definitely felt safe and we would use them again!

Reviewed 1 February 2021

Always friendly and great service. I highly recommend this company for all your needs. Very clean vehicles and Drivers are first class.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 1 February 2021

Professional, dependable service from the time I made the reservation till the time we were dropped back off at the airport to come home. Great surprise when we were picked up at Cabo with an anniversary balloon and bottle of champagne. I highly recommend Happy Transfers.

Date of experience: January 2021