Ways to Experience Esperanza's Tours
from US$93.00
from US$98.10
from US$119.00
More Info
All reviews city tour tequila tasting glass bottom boat todos santos glass blowing factory hotel california great tour boat ride day tour la paz pelican rock booked this tour lovers beach fish dinner cruise sea lions lands end
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Charlie was the best driver ever! First class customer service!. Recommend everyone book with them. Won't disappoint.

Date of experience: February 2021
Social M, Director of Sales at Esperanza's Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for choosing Esperanza's Tours and for recommending our Tequila Tasting, Shopping and Dinner Cruise Tour!!
We appreciate your 5 stars review!
Gracias.- Wendy T.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The breakfast was yummy. The water was amazing and seeing the whales was fantastic! The service that was provided by everyone was awesome couldn’t ask to be treated any better.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Charlie is an excellent tour guide! The city tour was fantastic. Tour consisted of a glass blowing demo, learning about pearls from the Sea of Cortez, lunch, tequila tasting and shopping.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really good experience , good service and good Dryver , cold water and sanitizer, angel is a good men

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I took our trip to Todos Santos during our honeymoon and had an excellent time. Charlie was AMAZING and taught us so much about the history of the area. Todos Santos was absolutely beautiful. We loved the blanket factory and bought way too much stuff. The tequila tasting was super fun (even though I am not a tequila person) and I was lucky enough to win the pearl raffle. It was much bigger than I expected and I had it set in a ring to remember our adventure. I would highly recommend this trip, especially with Charlie as your guide!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction