ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$243
Melia.com
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$112
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
US$116
US$91
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$92
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$187
Official Hotel
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$144
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cabo San Lucas(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
US$380
US$302
Priceline
  • Pool
Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$675
US$655
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$738
US$631
3,003 results
All reviewspirate shipamerican grillvilla grouptime shareneptune restauranttaco barone bedroom suitegold cardpaddle boardingmurphy bedwasher and dryerrecommend villafull kitchenall inclusive packageper devicepool conciergebella california
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We very much enjoyed our week at the Villa del Arco in early July. We had a one bedroom suite on the 6th floor at the base on the U, so we were facing the ocean though as far from it as we could be. The view certainly made up for the extra steps each day.

The room was quite modern and everything worked very well. The kitchen was fully equipped. We were surprised that we had two bathrooms. The air conditioning worked very well and the daily maid service was excellent. There was also evening turn down service.

A real plus of these rooms is the balcony. It is very spacious. In addition to a table (where we ate most breakfasts and a couple of dinners), there were two shaded (based on the position of our room) lounge chairs.

The staff were universally friendly. I'd particularly shout out to Raul at the taco bar / South American restaurant and Janet at the towel stand.

The pool area was consistently crowded with chairs being taken (if not occupied) early in the day. The lower pool (the one closer to the ocean) was a consistent center of activity. The upper pool was a bit more sedate and generally had seating available on demand. Unlike other resorts, there was no music at the pool (a real plus to me).

Most days we were there, there was one tier of loungers on the beach, though one day a second tier, with umbrellas, appeared. Unlike many resorts we've visited, the beach chairs did fill. Most days, the ocean was quite calm.

I walked into town along the beach several times. It took about half an hour to get the entry point of the marina. Water taxi pick ups are available near the resort for trips to the arch (and presumably other places).

The resort complex does have a market which is very well supplied. Costco is about a 10 minute cab ride away for bigger purchases.

We ate a several of the restaurants on the property and had no complaints.

All in all, this is a nice property that I hope to return to.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Gaby G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear too_few_trips_1

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas and for sharing the details of your stay with us.
I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Raul, waiter at the Taco Bar, Janet by the towel stand.
On behalf of our Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo team, we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is Amazing we stayed at the VDP where we had our Beach wedding, Rocio was My Wedding Planner & delivered above and beyond , part of my wedding package included Hair & Makeup & Rocio recommend

Lorena at the El Arco SPA, Ladies if you get married here with I highly recommend because it’s Absolutely Amazing & Gorgeous here!!!

I Highly recommend Lorena at The Spa to do your Hair & Makeup she is Amazing!!!!
I felt like a princess on my wedding day because of her!!!!
Thank You so much Lorena for all of your hard work & talent you have is just Amazing ‼️♥️♥️

Also special Thank You Rocio My Wedding Planner, Ladies if you Plan getting married here ask for Rocio for wedding Planner ‼️
She so Awesome, she will call you & email to make sure you have your Dream wedding‼️

Thank You Management for having such a professional Staff they are the reason I call it my Dream Wedding at CABO San Lucas ♥️‼️

Stayed: July 2018

Dear suzette214

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Rocio, wedding planner, Lorena staff from The Desert Spa.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I love Cabo. I love the location of this property. We've been owners there for many years. Beautiful setting. We spent a few nights here after being 7 nights at another resort. We went from total luxury to pretty and ok. We like Villa Del Arco and for the most part really enjoy it -- but there are areas that need some attention.

A positive -- I want to first acknowledge ABRAHAM (security/first aid). He was very attentive and helpful when my daughter was stung by a jelly fish. He immediately knew how to help us and did so very willingly. Lovely young man. Thank you Abraham!

The pool area is stunning. Love that it is a saline pool -- so much easier on my skin than the chlorine. Fun volleyball in the pool.The rooms were very humid and that outside walls and floors were often sheets of mosquitos.We had a very good housekeeper and our room was clean. Our room had what our owner's presentation salesperson called a "national geographic" view -- the adjoining beach cess pool area and the water filtration area.

Food poolside was ok. Drinks did seem watered down. Service was slow and it often felt like the servers did not want to be there or like their jobs. We are very easy going and flexible -- but I would say the efficiency and level of engagement was lacking. Chairs were hard to come by.

Access to Medano Beach is a plus for this resort. The ladies at the concierge desk helped me multiple times make off site dinner reservations. Check in and check out was quick and easy. I love the trolley to the deli.

We did attend the "90 minute" owners update. It was more like 4 hours from the time we left the resort to their new property and the return back to Villa Del Arco. Looks like they Villa group is putting some serious $$ into new ventures. I hope they reinvest in Del Arco and upgrade its furnishings etc to make it a luxury resort.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank obg4

Dear obg4

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Abraham, from security team.
For all of us, your comments are important, since they are the tool to improve our quality and service levels and also to highlight the opportunity areas that you as our valued member noted during your stay.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We have been coming to Villa del Arco for over ten years and they never disappoint us. This year we decided to get married on the beach with our whole family in attendance. Rocio was our wedding coordinator and she was amazing. It was an absolutely magical night. Our entire stay was perfect!!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear TracyN71

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Rocio, your wedding coordinator.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We love this place. Beautiful grounds, stunning location and a terrific staff. The 2 bedroom units are large and comfortable. We avoid eating at the resort because it is pricey. There are tons of options along the beach and in town. The beach is swimmable and expansive with a great view of Lands End. We are owners and have two concerns. One, the towel policy and people hoarding chairs. If you don’t get up at 7 am and throw yesterday’s towel on a chair you won’t get one. Ridiculous. They have a policy that is not enforced. Either enforce it or take down the sign. Two, three years in a row we got stuck with ground level units and had to either raise a stink or move the following day. The place is obviously oversold. We’ve been owners for over 20 years and should have some priority. We don’t feel that way. We already made our reservations for 2019 and hope for a better outcome, and a chair at the pool.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Gaby G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Villa del Arco Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Tom M

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us and for trusting us with your vacation.I am sorry that we did not provide the experience that you and your family expected. It is very important for us to know the áreas that we need to improve.
We are sorry to learn of the situation you encountered during your visit at our pool area. As you mentioned we do have a “Not Saving of Lounge Chairs” policy however, sometimes it is difficult to control other people’s behavior. Nevertheless, we assure you that we will reinforce these policies.
Do believe we always do our outmost to accommodate our members in the best possible manner according to their request and room availability but room locations cannot be guaranteed. Nevertheless your comments have been forwarded to the involved department and the proper steps have been taken to prevent this from happening once again and increase our valued member’s level of satisfaction. We take your comments by heart.
On the other hand we are very glad to know that you enjoy our beautiful grounds, stunning locations and terrific staff.

Mr. Tom M, it is important to let you know, that these areas of opportunity which you mention have been addressed immediately, that every note and suggestion is read & considered in our weekly meeting and with your kind help and time, this is the first step to take our beloved resort and service into the next level.

Please do accept our apologies for any inconvenient caused to you. We look forward to welcoming you once again and make your stay at Villa Del Arco a memorable experience.

Respectfully,