“Do not trust!”
Review of Feinstein Jewelry

Feinstein Jewelry
Ranked #24 of 65 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed 12 January 2016

Our first visit involved us feeling unwelcomed- our daughter thought we were crazy when we took her back to pick up the sized ring because Ed had changed his tune- I should have trusted that first impression- when getting back to the states, I have had nothing but problems with my ring- Ed said he would resize and fix all the loose stones- 2 months later, I got back a ring that was sized a full size below my request with all loose stones! I thought I had done my research but have had nothing but problems!

1  Thank MKO1962

Reviewed 21 November 2015

Eddie is great to work with. He wants his customers to have exactly what they want and will work with you on the details. He always has a beautiful selection to choose from.

Reviewed 21 November 2015

My wife, Linda, and I travel to Cabo every January so Linda can pick up a couple of pieces of jewelry from Eddie for her birthday which is in January. If Eddie doesn't have exactly what Linda wants, he makes it and always has it ready before we leave. When we get back home and have it appraised for insurance, the appraised value is always 2-3 times what we paid for. A great little shop away from the busy downtown area with a great selection of custom jewelry. We'll be back in Cabo Jan 2016 and Eddie's will be the first place we visit.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Eddie is honest and his selection is amazing. When I had my ring appraised at home, it was valued over double what I paid. The shop isn't easy to find, but worth the effort if you are seriously in the market for quality jewelry.