“Eddie makes Momma Very, Very Happy.”
Review of Feinstein Jewelry

Feinstein Jewelry
Ranked #24 of 65 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
Reviewed 21 November 2015

My wife, Linda, and I travel to Cabo every January so Linda can pick up a couple of pieces of jewelry from Eddie for her birthday which is in January. If Eddie doesn't have exactly what Linda wants, he makes it and always has it ready before we leave. When we get back home and have it appraised for insurance, the appraised value is always 2-3 times what we paid for. A great little shop away from the busy downtown area with a great selection of custom jewelry. We'll be back in Cabo Jan 2016 and Eddie's will be the first place we visit.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

Eddie is honest and his selection is amazing. When I had my ring appraised at home, it was valued over double what I paid. The shop isn't easy to find, but worth the effort if you are seriously in the market for quality jewelry.

Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

If he doesn't have it he will create it for you. Everything he carries is made from genuine stones and metals.
He's a trustworthy kind of person that you can depend on.
Once you've met him you'll definitely be back!
He also supports the Los Cabos Animal shelter. If you're lucky you will meet his two dogs and the cats that frequent his store:)

Reviewed 21 September 2013

I live in Cabo San Lucas in the winter and love to shop here. Always send my husband here to get my Christmas and Birthdays presents. Eddy has very unusual jewelry mostly with stones and gold but some silver too and is always there to help you or design something for you.
Most locals know about this hidden jewel of a place to buy good jewelry at a reasonable price.
Want the tourist and new people going to Cabo San Lucas to find this JEWEL OF A JEWELRY STORE. Just ask for Eddy.By the Pedregal park.
Silvia Potts

1  Thank scubanita
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 September 2013

Eddie is great at designing one of a kind pieces as well as the great inventory at the best prices. He has been a Cabo resident for over 30 years and prior to that was in the same business in Chicago. Stop in at the Pedregal Park to see him, as he is also a wealth of Cabo information

1  Thank joan f