“Great Jewelry... Came to our Hotel”

Reflections of Cabo
Ranked #22 of 65 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small intimate business. As the artist, I produce unique high quality beaded and sterling silver jewelry and bookmarks. We also provide some of the best quality stainless steel bracelets and rings in Mexico. We have added a new line of leather from Spain! So Chic! Our prices are very reasonable and our work is meticulous. Please contact me at your convenience. We are available for personal showings at your convenience whenever and where ever. Visit us year round on Facebook at Reflections of Cabo.
Reviewed 9 September 2016

She brought a great selection of jewelry for my mom and I, and was able to adjust the sizing of a leather-banded ring right there. We were in a little bit of a hurry because it was our check out day, and she met us at our hotel room in a very timely manner and was so sweet. I bought jewelry from her in summer 2015 (a ring, necklace, and a pair of dangly earrings), and I wear one of those pieces at least once a week... quality is great!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I live in Cabo part of the year, and I love this jewelry stall at the Organic Farmers Market. Ellen designs and makes one-of a kind pieces, and I've purchased many over the years. She'll design pieces for you or you can select from those items on display. I encourage you to visit this unique spot while in Cabo.

2  Thank karenh
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Altogether a wonderful experience. It is one thing to come away with a beautiful, one of a kind silver and turquoise bracelet at a very reasonable price, but to also feel you made new friends turns it into a not to be forgotten experience. Ellen and her husband were warm, sunny, and sincere as they explained the aspects of her artistry. She personally picks out all her stones, and sells only at the market, thus avoiding the high costs of a storefront. Just a win win situation for everyone. I will think of the two of them every time I wear her outstanding wearable art.

lncabo, Owner at Reflections of Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

thankyou so much for this great review. i really appreciate the time and effort to write somwthing. we hope you r time in Cabo was great and relaxing.

let ys know when you are coming back and we will design something together!

our very best, Ellen and Chris Sorrells

Reviewed 3 December 2013

You can go to a big impersonal mall or you can go to Ellen at the Pedregal market. You will not be disappointed! She has a great eye for color, texture and is always looking for new and better. She can and will personalize things for you, so you'll always leave with what you want.
There's something about knowing the person who created something special for you, that makes your unique piece of jewelry even more unique. Check it out!

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2013

We were on our annual trip to Cabo and made sure to visit Ellen Sorrells at the Farmers Market. As usual, her hand-made, one of a kind jewelry pieces were wonderful - works of wearable art! It was hard to decide on my favorite. (I always get one souvenir!) In the end, my husband picked a beautiful necklace that can be worn many ways. I wore it on our last night out for dinner and he took this photo of me. Thank you, Ellen! Look forward to seeing you next year!