“Fabulous spot for original jewelry”

Reflections of Cabo
Ranked #23 of 67 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small intimate business. As the artist, I produce unique high quality beaded and sterling silver jewelry and bookmarks. We also provide some of the best quality stainless steel bracelets and rings in Mexico. We have added a new line of leather from Spain! So Chic! Our prices are very reasonable and our work is meticulous. Please contact me at your convenience. We are available for personal showings at your convenience whenever and where ever. Visit us year round on Facebook at Reflections of Cabo.
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I live in Cabo part of the year, and I love this jewelry stall at the Organic Farmers Market. Ellen designs and makes one-of a kind pieces, and I've purchased many over the years. She'll design pieces for you or you can select from those items on display. I encourage you to visit this unique spot while in Cabo.

Date of experience: April 2014
2  Thank karenh

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Altogether a wonderful experience. It is one thing to come away with a beautiful, one of a kind silver and turquoise bracelet at a very reasonable price, but to also feel you made new friends turns it into a not to be forgotten experience. Ellen and her husband were warm, sunny, and sincere as they explained the aspects of her artistry. She personally picks out all her stones, and sells only at the market, thus avoiding the high costs of a storefront. Just a win win situation for everyone. I will think of the two of them every time I wear her outstanding wearable art.

Date of experience: March 2014
lncabo, Owner at Reflections of Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

thankyou so much for this great review. i really appreciate the time and effort to write somwthing. we hope you r time in Cabo was great and relaxing.

let ys know when you are coming back and we will design something together!

our very best, Ellen and Chris Sorrells

Reviewed 3 December 2013

You can go to a big impersonal mall or you can go to Ellen at the Pedregal market. You will not be disappointed! She has a great eye for color, texture and is always looking for new and better. She can and will personalize things for you, so you'll always leave with what you want.
There's something about knowing the person who created something special for you, that makes your unique piece of jewelry even more unique. Check it out!

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed 13 March 2013

We were on our annual trip to Cabo and made sure to visit Ellen Sorrells at the Farmers Market. As usual, her hand-made, one of a kind jewelry pieces were wonderful - works of wearable art! It was hard to decide on my favorite. (I always get one souvenir!) In the end, my husband picked a beautiful necklace that can be worn many ways. I wore it on our last night out for dinner and he took this photo of me. Thank you, Ellen! Look forward to seeing you next year!

Date of experience: February 2013
See more reviews
Reviewed 28 January 2013

Met the artist Ellen Sorrells at the market on a Sat morning and bought a gorgeous necklace of precious stones and silver. Very fun necklace to wear in many different ways. Ellen and her husband were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Date of experience: January 2013
lncabo, Owner at Reflections of Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

I wantto thank you so much for taking the time to give such a nice review. It is so gratifying to meet people that enjoy my work and appreciate the art. Please keep in contact if there is anything I can do in the future.

Very sincerely, ellen