“Another trip to visit Ellen!”

Reflections of Cabo
Ranked #23 of 66 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small intimate business. As the artist, I produce unique high quality beaded and sterling silver jewelry and bookmarks. We also provide some of the best quality stainless steel bracelets and rings in Mexico. We have added a new line of leather from Spain! So Chic! Our prices are very reasonable and our work is meticulous. Please contact me at your convenience. We are available for personal showings at your convenience whenever and where ever. Visit us year round on Facebook at Reflections of Cabo.
Reviewed 13 March 2013

We were on our annual trip to Cabo and made sure to visit Ellen Sorrells at the Farmers Market. As usual, her hand-made, one of a kind jewelry pieces were wonderful - works of wearable art! It was hard to decide on my favorite. (I always get one souvenir!) In the end, my husband picked a beautiful necklace that can be worn many ways. I wore it on our last night out for dinner and he took this photo of me. Thank you, Ellen! Look forward to seeing you next year!

Reviewed 28 January 2013

Met the artist Ellen Sorrells at the market on a Sat morning and bought a gorgeous necklace of precious stones and silver. Very fun necklace to wear in many different ways. Ellen and her husband were very friendly and knowledgeable.

lncabo, Owner at Reflections of Cabo, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2013

I wantto thank you so much for taking the time to give such a nice review. It is so gratifying to meet people that enjoy my work and appreciate the art. Please keep in contact if there is anything I can do in the future.

Very sincerely, ellen

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I have been going to Cabo San Lucas for 12 straight years.
About 3 years ago a local turned us on to The Predregal Farmers Market.
I return every year to buy some Beautiful piece of Jewelry from Ellen the artist!
Always buy for my daughters also.
Her jewelry is so different than All of Cabo and I praise her for not following
The locals same same.
Besides love chatting with her and her husband every year.
Have 11 months to go for next visit!

2  Thank Paradise142
Reviewed 14 January 2013

This artist has an excellent eye for style, and her bead jewelry is really a big step above any peers. I bought 2 pair of Venetian glass bead and sterling silver earrings; one to keep and one
pair as a gift which I know will be treasured. She's at the small Pedregal Market on Wed & Sat
a.m., and is well worth looking up!

1  Thank BajaGirl624