“Beautiful jewellery, friendly people”

Reflections of Cabo
Ranked #20 of 64 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small intimate business. As the artist, I produce unique high quality beaded and sterling silver jewelry and bookmarks. We also provide some of the best quality stainless steel bracelets and rings in Mexico. We have added a new line of leather from Spain! So Chic! Our prices are very reasonable and our work is meticulous. Please contact me at your convenience. We are available for personal showings at your convenience whenever and where ever. Visit us year round on Facebook at Reflections of Cabo.
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I found the jewellery at the local organic market and found the couple very wonderful to deal with. It's unique, beautiful jewellery and we had a great conversation with both Ellen and Chris. Thank you. I will wear my necklace proudly!

Reviewed 4 November 2012

If you're looking for jewelry in Cabo, this is the place to visit. I've purchased many items from Ellen, and they are all unique and beautifully crafted. You can special order items or buy from her table directly at the Pedregal Organic Market. This is a "must" stop on your Cabo shopping tour.

Reviewed 18 October 2012

What can you say about an artisan who, while chatting with you, is able to help you pick out just what you had in mind for that special friend, or suggest the pairing of a unique necklace with an unusual bracelet, or share the story behind the creation of a magical piece of jewelry? All that I can say is that Ellen embodies all of these elements and makes each trip to the Organic Farmers' market at Pedregal an adventure. Her eye for complementary stones, metals, and gems is married to her attention to detail and the results are true works of art. We are in Cabo for three months out of the year and I visit with Ellen and her husband several times during each of those months always finding new treasures. Did I mention that she sometimes reminds me that I haven't treated myself with a gift in a while? My husband can't wait to show everyone what new pieces we buy and I consider myself a living showcase of her beautiful work. I have purchased gifts from her for friends who live in New York City, Atlanta, Virginia, Germany, and China and they share with me that people stop them in the streets to ask about the beautiful jewelry. Her work is not to be missed so make time to visit!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I had the pleasure of meeting with Ellen and her husband while I was in Cabo. She makes the most amazing jewelry I have ever bought at the most AMAZING prices I have ever seen!!! She even made something for me that I wanted but she did not have and met me a few days later to deliver it. They are wonderful people!!! Of all the jewelry I have bought over my years of visiting Cabo, this is a place I will always come back to!!!