“Reflections of Cabo reflects well on its Artisan Designer”

Reflections of Cabo
Ranked #20 of 65 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small intimate business. As the artist, I produce unique high quality beaded and sterling silver jewelry and bookmarks. We also provide some of the best quality stainless steel bracelets and rings in Mexico. We have added a new line of leather from Spain! So Chic! Our prices are very reasonable and our work is meticulous. Please contact me at your convenience. We are available for personal showings at your convenience whenever and where ever. Visit us year round on Facebook at Reflections of Cabo.
Reviewed 18 October 2012

What can you say about an artisan who, while chatting with you, is able to help you pick out just what you had in mind for that special friend, or suggest the pairing of a unique necklace with an unusual bracelet, or share the story behind the creation of a magical piece of jewelry? All that I can say is that Ellen embodies all of these elements and makes each trip to the Organic Farmers' market at Pedregal an adventure. Her eye for complementary stones, metals, and gems is married to her attention to detail and the results are true works of art. We are in Cabo for three months out of the year and I visit with Ellen and her husband several times during each of those months always finding new treasures. Did I mention that she sometimes reminds me that I haven't treated myself with a gift in a while? My husband can't wait to show everyone what new pieces we buy and I consider myself a living showcase of her beautiful work. I have purchased gifts from her for friends who live in New York City, Atlanta, Virginia, Germany, and China and they share with me that people stop them in the streets to ask about the beautiful jewelry. Her work is not to be missed so make time to visit!

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I had the pleasure of meeting with Ellen and her husband while I was in Cabo. She makes the most amazing jewelry I have ever bought at the most AMAZING prices I have ever seen!!! She even made something for me that I wanted but she did not have and met me a few days later to deliver it. They are wonderful people!!! Of all the jewelry I have bought over my years of visiting Cabo, this is a place I will always come back to!!!

Reviewed 6 March 2012

We visit Ellen Sorrell's booth at the Cabo Pedregal Farmer's Market every time we go to Cabo! She has such wonderful, one of a kind pieces that she has lovingly created. Her jewelry makes a perfect souvenir for the trip. Every time I wear my stunning beaded purple bracelet, I remember warm sunny Cabo days and Ellen's smiling face!

1  Thank GazzaGirlSeattle
Reviewed 27 January 2012

One of the highlights of our trip was meeting Ellen Sorrells, the artist designer/owner of Reflections of Cabo, custom designed wearable art. My friend and I were both delighted to find necklaces that we love and will cherish. Mine is yellow jade and amber; very special and unique. We met Ellen at the local organic farmers market where she sells her jewelry.

1  Thank Musasan
See more reviews
Reviewed 10 January 2012

This is the second time we have visited the Cabo/Pedregal (farmers) Market. There is a lot to see but both times I have immediately been attracted to the jewelry made by Ellen at Reflections of Cabo. Last year I bought pretty book marks for Christmas presents but this year I got the most exquisite bracelet! Her jewelry is beautifully made and the prices are so reasonable. I am going back to Cabo in February and can't wait to visit the market and Reflections of Cabo.

2  Thank Jenni57_22