“Beautiful Handmade Unique Jewelry!”

Reflections of Cabo
Ranked #20 of 65 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small intimate business. As the artist, I produce unique high quality beaded and sterling silver jewelry and bookmarks. We also provide some of the best quality stainless steel bracelets and rings in Mexico. We have added a new line of leather from Spain! So Chic! Our prices are very reasonable and our work is meticulous. Please contact me at your convenience. We are available for personal showings at your convenience whenever and where ever. Visit us year round on Facebook at Reflections of Cabo.
Reviewed 6 March 2012

We visit Ellen Sorrell's booth at the Cabo Pedregal Farmer's Market every time we go to Cabo! She has such wonderful, one of a kind pieces that she has lovingly created. Her jewelry makes a perfect souvenir for the trip. Every time I wear my stunning beaded purple bracelet, I remember warm sunny Cabo days and Ellen's smiling face!

1  Thank GazzaGirlSeattle

Reviewed 27 January 2012

One of the highlights of our trip was meeting Ellen Sorrells, the artist designer/owner of Reflections of Cabo, custom designed wearable art. My friend and I were both delighted to find necklaces that we love and will cherish. Mine is yellow jade and amber; very special and unique. We met Ellen at the local organic farmers market where she sells her jewelry.

1  Thank Musasan
Reviewed 10 January 2012

This is the second time we have visited the Cabo/Pedregal (farmers) Market. There is a lot to see but both times I have immediately been attracted to the jewelry made by Ellen at Reflections of Cabo. Last year I bought pretty book marks for Christmas presents but this year I got the most exquisite bracelet! Her jewelry is beautifully made and the prices are so reasonable. I am going back to Cabo in February and can't wait to visit the market and Reflections of Cabo.

2  Thank Jenni57_22
Reviewed 16 December 2011

I bought a lovely pair of earrings from Ellen last Saturday, while spending a week at Cabo San Lucas. She has a beautiful design sense and her prices are reasonable. And the coffee is good in the little cafe AND there is delicious organic food around her stall.

3  Thank dixiecorb