Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Club Cascadas de Baja(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Free Internet
Positano Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Pueblo Bonito Rose(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Pool
Club Cabo Inn(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
1,778 results
All reviewsla parrillathrough vrboswim up bardesert spasister propertiesfull kitchenmedano beachwasher dryerlands endpoolside restaurantpool staffspring breakhuge balconymaster bedroomfamily vacationmeal plangold card
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We love everything about La Estancia. The beauty. The cleanliness. The FRIENDLY Staff. The lay out of the resort. It fits our bill completely. I want to give high praise to Tere,and Aura at the pool. Sebastian and Adrianne at the front desk, all 4 were super helpful, nice, and professional. Angel, Javier, Aloson, Daniel, Jose Luis, and Oscar were so friendly !

Room Tip: Everything is nicely set up for a family of 4. We have stayed there many times. The size of the unit is laid very well and gives us all the right amount of space.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear 428michaels,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa La Estancia and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Tere, Aura and the other team members you mentioned.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just returned from another great stay at La Estancia. The resort is beautiful and well kept but the part that keeps me returning is the wonderful staff. Tere and Aura at the pool deck were personal, friendly and extremely helpful. They went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed and I could see them working hard all day around the pool for other guests as well. They made sure we had four chairs together either on the beach or pool deck and set everything up for us each day. Thanks ladies! I would highly recommend La Estancia. We enjoy going into town and trying local restaurants so I can't speak for the restaurants but the resort is top notch and even at peak times never too loud or crazy.

Room Tip: We rented directly through an owner on VRBO and found them helpful and easy to interact with.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Lisa Wils W,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Tere and Aura.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is my fourth time staying at Villa Estancia, and I will be coming back. I come for the ocean front beach location but keep coming back because of the friendly staff. This trip was made extra special by the ladies working on the pool deck, Tere and Aura, and by Tirsu at the front gate. They make me feel at home while on vacation.

Ill be coming back again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Andrew P,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Tere, Aura and Tirso.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Another fabulous week at Estancia resort in Cabo! We have been coming here for over 10 years and absolutely love it! This year was exceptional with the pool staff - Tere and Aura - always smiling, friendly and helping the guests. The wait staff was exceptional as well. We always say we need 10 days, so next year we will book 10 days for sure!

G.B. - Minnetonka, MN

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear Gen B,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Tere, Aura and the wait staff.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been coming to Cabo for 20 years and over ten years to Villa La Estancia. The resort (condos) are five star. The customer service is outstanding. We especially appreciate Tere and Aura the pool concierge people. They are very helpful and do everything they can to make your trip more enjoyable.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family