Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$180
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$275
  • Pool
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
US$124
US$88
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$607
US$225
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$195
US$156
  • Pool
Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$190
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/25
US$109
US$98
US$504
US$250
Priceline
  • Pool
Hacienda del Mar Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$209
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$758
US$577
1,837 results
All reviewsla parrillathree propertiesthrough vrboswim up barlands endsister propertiesfull kitchenmedano beachwasher dryerpoolside restaurantspring breakpool staffhuge balconyall inclusive planmaster bedroomfamily vacationgold card
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We love everything about La Estancia. The beauty. The cleanliness. The FRIENDLY Staff. The lay out of the resort. It fits our bill completely. I want to give high praise to Tere,and Aura at the pool. Sebastian and Adrianne at the front desk, all 4 were super helpful, nice, and professional. Angel, Javier, Aloson, Daniel, Jose Luis, and Oscar were so friendly !

Room Tip: Everything is nicely set up for a family of 4. We have stayed there many times. The size of the unit is laid very well and gives us all the right amount of space.
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear 428michaels,

Thank you for expressing your great satisfaction with Villa La Estancia and for sharing the details of your stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Tere, Aura and the other team members you mentioned.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Just returned from another great stay at La Estancia. The resort is beautiful and well kept but the part that keeps me returning is the wonderful staff. Tere and Aura at the pool deck were personal, friendly and extremely helpful. They went out of their way to ensure we had everything we needed and I could see them working hard all day around the pool for other guests as well. They made sure we had four chairs together either on the beach or pool deck and set everything up for us each day. Thanks ladies! I would highly recommend La Estancia. We enjoy going into town and trying local restaurants so I can't speak for the restaurants but the resort is top notch and even at peak times never too loud or crazy.

Room Tip: We rented directly through an owner on VRBO and found them helpful and easy to interact with.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Lisa Wils W,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Tere and Aura.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is my fourth time staying at Villa Estancia, and I will be coming back. I come for the ocean front beach location but keep coming back because of the friendly staff. This trip was made extra special by the ladies working on the pool deck, Tere and Aura, and by Tirsu at the front gate. They make me feel at home while on vacation.

Ill be coming back again.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Andrew P,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Tere, Aura and Tirso.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Another fabulous week at Estancia resort in Cabo! We have been coming here for over 10 years and absolutely love it! This year was exceptional with the pool staff - Tere and Aura - always smiling, friendly and helping the guests. The wait staff was exceptional as well. We always say we need 10 days, so next year we will book 10 days for sure!

G.B. - Minnetonka, MN

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Gen B,

I am very glad to learn that our team has contributed greatly to making your stay memorable. We are committed to offering outstanding service. I am thankful for your kind words which I will personally share with Tere, Aura and the wait staff.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We have been coming to Cabo for 20 years and over ten years to Villa La Estancia. The resort (condos) are five star. The customer service is outstanding. We especially appreciate Tere and Aura the pool concierge people. They are very helpful and do everything they can to make your trip more enjoyable.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Douglas D, General Manager at Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Joe J,