Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$117
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$243
Bookit.com
Tesoro Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)
US$116
US$90
  • Pool
Welk Resorts Sirena Del Mar(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$187
Official Hotel
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$148
US$380
US$319
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Express Cabo San Lucas(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$58
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$106
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
US$738
US$631
Hotels.com
Esperanza - Auberge Resorts Collection(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
US$675
US$655
3,591 results
All reviewsla rocadon luissports barmurphy bedlands endthe pacific oceanmaster suiteinfinity poolmeal plantime sharefitness centercrashing waveswelcome homebell staffrooms are beautifulspecial thankskids club
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We were there from 7/7 - 7/14/18, and I cannot say enough about how wonderful our stay was there. The staff are friendly, professional, and always helpful with any request that you may have. The Sports Bar has the best, freshest, hand made burger that I’ve ever had. Also, at the Sports bar, Alfonso makes a hand made Sangria that is perfect! The rooms are spacious and clean. Perfectly decorated. The ocean view is breathtaking. The pools are clean, with cushion lounge chairs around them. There is something for all ages. We are already making plans to go back there next year. Many thanks to Pablo (@ the front desk) for making our vacation there the most memorable of any.

6  Thank 128tiff
Humberto O, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear 128tiff,

We really appreciate your comments. It is very important for us to exceed the expectations of our guests and generate these types of feelings and experiences.

On behalf of the entire ambassadors of service especially Pablo, we would like to thank you for your visit and the time to write and share your experience, which commits us more to carry out our work with passion and dedication.

Greetings and we hope to have you back soon to keep surprising with the unique gastronomic option and try once again our delicious hamburgers.

Sincerely

Reviewed 16 July 2018

The resort was amazing and the views from the rooms were incredible. You are not far from the marina and can walk to restaurants and night life. You cannot swim at the beach, but the pools were beautiful and overlooked the crashing waves. The staff were very friendly and we always felt welcome. We ended up purchasing the meal plan for 4 days but I wouldn't recommend that unless you plan on consuming a lot of alcohol or eating 3 courses at each meal. I felt a little uncomfortable at check-in with the timeshare pitch. I stated very clearly that I didn't want to hear the presentation or share breakfast with the sales people, but they were persistent and tried to trick me into agreeing by telling me they were giving me a reduced spa coupon. I didn't want the coupon but I thought the conversation would end if I took it. At that point she thanked me for agreeing to the breakfast and tried to set up a time. I handed the coupon back and had to walk away feeling very uncomfortable.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank TECinSD

Dear TConlon76

We would like to thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We are more than happy to know you enjoyed all of our facilities.

Our staff is always improving themselves to offer you the best service and we will always assist you with our biggest smile.

We hope you give us the opportunity to welcome you again soon and we will improve according to your feedback.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Breathtaking resort right at the ocean. Food was terrific and service was excellent. Adult quiet pool totally relaxing. First class accommodations. Belle Navarro at the Concierge desk was absolutely the best as she greeted us and answered all questions with a beautiful smile. Sergio st the Sports Bar provided outstanding service.

1  Thank Richard D
Humberto O, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2018

Dear Richard D,

We are delighted to hear that you had such a beautiful experience at our resort. Our staff works hard every day so we are able to keep all our guest and owners happy and satisfied.

On behalf of Belle, Sergio and the entire team, we would like to thank you for choosing us to be part of your history on your vacations and we will look forward to welcoming you on your next visit!

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We purchased a timeshare at GSLE last year. This was our first stay. Let me just say GSLE goes above and beyond to make sure you have a great relaxing stay. You are always greeted with “Welcome Home”.

The pools were in great shape and right up
close to the ocean. Adan Flores Cisneros at the Sunset pool made sure our cups were full all the time. The food at the pool is of the highest quality and way above what we expected to get.

Our waiter Alexis Hernandez Sorrosa at Don Luis took very good care of us while dining on three different nights. He remembered our drink likes and dislikes and that I was not a big fan of spicy foods. His great sense of humor made him a joy to interact with. Alexis, be safe on that scooter.....

Efrain Hernandez in the Spots Bar was just as much a pleasure. Very professional and a fine young man. We will be sure to ask for Efrain in our future visits to GSLE. As a side note, my wife and I both agreed that the food in the Sports Bar was the best. You gotta try the chilaquiles burrito for breakfast.... It’s the BOMB!!!!!

Manny and the other bellmen greet you as soon as you get out of the taxi. These guys are the best of the best. Being the goober I am I left my prescription sunglasses in a taxi during our stay and Manny and the guys tracked down the taxi driver and returned my glasses. You don’t get that service anywhere else.

So now to the best part of our vacation. The General Manager, Humberto Ortega learned of my birthday and our anniversary that occurred during our stay. On each of these days Humberto delivered to our suite the most amazing treats. These treats will make this birthday and anniversary one that we will remember for years to come.

Thank you to everyone at GSLE, you are the best anyone could ask for.

3  Thank dbarrett05
Humberto O, General Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear dbarrett05,

We really appreciate your time to write such a nice review for us. It is an enormous honor to know you love your first stay and definitely we will always go above and beyond to keep creating special moments for you here in your home away from home.

Our ambassadors of service are always improving themselves to be better and better for our guests and show in our work the passion for the service and this is what makes our resort exceptional.

We had the privileged to have you and we will be counting the days to pampering you with the great customer service of your heroes of service like Adan, Alexis, Efrain, and Manny.

Thank you for share your experience and nothing will make us happier in welcoming you again to celebrate another birthday and anniversary once again.

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I’m a timeshare owner at this resort and I truly love spending my vacations here. It’s an absolutely beautiful resort with it’s many pools (two have swim up bars), it’s gorgeous ocean/beach view rooms, and friendly staff. The staff is extremely helpful and very welcoming and I can’t praise them enough. Make sure to look for Alfredo at La Roca and Juan at the pool. They will surely take care of you. They are amazing! I have been coming to Cabo for over 10 years, and this is most definitely my favorite resort in Cabo.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank phogue

Dear phogue,

It is an enormous honor for us to know that you totally enjoy your recent experience here with us. The everyday hard work is worth it when we know that our guests had a beautiful staying here.

On behalf of Alfredo, Juan and the entire staff, we truly want to thank you for letting us be part of your history in Cabo San Lucas all this 10 years and we are counting the days to welcome you again to keep achieving wonderful memories for you.