“Cabo designer!”

Pepita's Magic of the Moon
Ranked #13 of 65 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a women's clothing store, opened in 1991. We design and manufacture 80% of the clothes we sell. We take special orders and have your order ready in 3 days. We costum fit and do alterations in one day. We wash and preshrink all of the clothes we make and we are trained in body types and the best fit for your body type.
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Pepita has a great boutique filled with many one of a kind items! From dresses, skirts and tops to beautiful accessories! She also ships to the USA. Stop by and buy something that will make you think of vacation all year round!

CaboPepita, Owner at Pepita's Magic of the Moon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

awwwwww Thank you....designing and making clothes is my passion and I love making a girl feel pretty...my moto "Dress Pretty, feel Pretty, Be Pretty.........Yea for us!

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"play"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 26 February 2017

A store that offers very feminine pretty, flowy and bohemian styles. The designer hand-dyes her fabrics in a very unusual manner for quite an effect.
They let you play 'dress up' and help accessorize. No pushy sales, just fun and fashion!

CaboPepita, Owner at Pepita's Magic of the Moon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Thank you we always have fun and you are the best!

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

One of a kind, beautiful designs at affordable prices. Never show up at an event to find someone else wearing your dress!

Thank you so much. I love designing clothes to make you feel pretty and special

Reviewed 12 February 2017

I saw the reviews for Pepita's on Trip Advisor so figured it was worth the trip. There were some cute things there and depending on your taste it might be right up your alley. I thought some of the merchandise was overpriced. The fabric wasn't anything I found to warrant the price. I'm sure if you went in with specific requests that you would have a well made outfit however. See for yourself ofcourse!

CaboPepita, Owner at Pepita's Magic of the Moon, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Iowamel,
Hi I am Pepita, I'm sorry we did not have what you wanted or the prices were too high in your opinion. Our important and duty cost are over the roof and it cost us to import many items. that being said many of the items I design and make in Cabo and there prices are not as high as I find in California, my home town. Please visit us again and send me an e mail I will meet you at the store to help...pepita@magicofthemoon.com or find me on face book Pepitas Magic of the moon. Thank you