“Not quite what I expected.”

Pepita's Magic of the Moon
Ranked #13 of 65 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a women's clothing store, opened in 1991. We design and manufacture 80% of the clothes we sell. We take special orders and have your order ready in 3 days. We costum fit and do alterations in one day. We wash and preshrink all of the clothes we make and we are trained in body types and the best fit for your body type.
Reviewed 12 February 2017

I saw the reviews for Pepita's on Trip Advisor so figured it was worth the trip. There were some cute things there and depending on your taste it might be right up your alley. I thought some of the merchandise was overpriced. The fabric wasn't anything I found to warrant the price. I'm sure if you went in with specific requests that you would have a well made outfit however. See for yourself ofcourse!

CaboPepita, Owner at Pepita's Magic of the Moon, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Dear Iowamel,
Hi I am Pepita, I'm sorry we did not have what you wanted or the prices were too high in your opinion. Our important and duty cost are over the roof and it cost us to import many items. that being said many of the items I design and make in Cabo and there prices are not as high as I find in California, my home town. Please visit us again and send me an e mail I will meet you at the store to help...pepita@magicofthemoon.com or find me on face book Pepitas Magic of the moon. Thank you

All reviews
in 20 reviews
"play"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

Every time in Cabo we love to stop by. Very unique pieces- I bought a beautiful maxi dress here 3 years ago -wears well and still looks brand new. The owner is precious.

CaboPepita, Owner at Pepita's Magic of the Moon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Thank you so much.....you are Faboulous

Reviewed 24 July 2016

On a prior visit, I shopped here before the hurricane. The store moved and I couldn't find it. Never remembered the name.... I went on trip advisor to find a store for a birthday gift- and this one had high ratings. I woke up early, took a cab to be there at opening, and found a clothing and accessories treasure trove!! They make custom clothing and one of a kind things- perfect for Hot weather. From beach coverups to leggings, this store was delicious.
I spent a ton of money, and I am not sorry:)

Reviewed 30 May 2016

Has some really nice clothes to suite all tastes, really unique designs. A great find for original, well made pieces. Staff were vey friendly and helpful. This shop is definately worth a visit when in Cabo.

Thank you so much Hope to see you back this year.