“Unique fashion”

Pepita's Magic of the Moon
Ranked #13 of 65 Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a women's clothing store, opened in 1991. We design and manufacture 80% of the clothes we sell. We take special orders and have your order ready in 3 days. We costum fit and do alterations in one day. We wash and preshrink all of the clothes we make and we are trained in body types and the best fit for your body type.
Reviewed 30 May 2016

Has some really nice clothes to suite all tastes, really unique designs. A great find for original, well made pieces. Staff were vey friendly and helpful. This shop is definately worth a visit when in Cabo.

CaboPepita, Owner at Pepita's Magic of the Moon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2017

Thank you so much Hope to see you back this year.

Reviewed 31 August 2015

It doesn't matter if you want a tank top or evening gown, the clothing is spectacular in design, color & quality. In addition, the head Mistress, Pepita, treats you like family! Not extended family......I mean FAMILY!

I have visited her shop in Cabo, and also purchased items after seeing them on Face Book.

come back to Cabo we miss you!

Reviewed 29 May 2015

Pepita is a friendly and enthusiastic fashionista who has plenty of recommendations, but will also give you plenty of space to browse on your own. Quality, on trend women's clothing, more resort casual than office appropriate, but I'm in a creative field so it was a perfect selection. I picked up a few really cute items for myself. Definitely worth a look if you're in Cabo.

Reviewed 7 March 2015

My wife loved this small shop and bought some unique clothes. It's next door to J&J Habanos, so I had a mojito and tasted some tequila while she shopped and it's close to Salvatore's restaurant which is awesome.

2  Thank MOShepp
See more reviews
Reviewed 9 July 2014

My Family has been visiting Cabo for over 20 years. Pepita's is a must go to when we visit!! Pepita and her Staff ALWAYS go out of their way to be helpful and friendly! Their knowledge and advise is a great help when choosing from the vast selections they have. My closet has MANY unique "Magic of the Moon" outfits that I enjoy wearing and showing off when I return home to Minnesota. Looking forward to my return visit this year!!!

thank you, will we see you again in 2017?