“Cutest Gallery I've ever seen”

Golden Cactus Gallery
Ranked #74 of 113 things to do in Cabo San Lucas
More attraction details
Owner description: The Golden Cactus Gallery has moved again. Now located 3 miles from the Marina, it is on the Highway to Todos Santos, at kilometer 2.5, in Casa Blanca shopping mall. At the stop light one mile past Soriana, make a U-turn, and the mall will be on your left in about 100 feet. The gallery represents more than 20 artists, all expressing their love of Mexico. Open since 1997, it is the only fine art gallery in town.
Reviewed 24 May 2011

As an art major, everytime I travel I love going to the local art galleries and picking sometime up for my house, the Golden Cactus Gallery was the perfect spot. From the wide variety of selections, It was so hard for me to choose which art piece to take home with me. Luckily the lovely owner Celyne helped me pick the perfect one, she was so knowledgeable and helpful, she just made everything just so much easier on me.
The gallery is definitely a must see while your down there, it is very cute and really has so many beautiful art pieces that really gets you enriched in the culture.
To this day, the painting I got from this gallery is my favorite out of all my art pieces.

1  Thank ilovecabo90

Reviewed 21 May 2011

The golden cactus gallery is one of the only galleries in Cabo so I had to visit it.
It was amazing, the gallery had fantastic variations of artists, that fit everyones tastes.
The location is downtown Cabos San Lucas so it was super easy to get to.
Also the owner of the gallery was really helpful helping us pick out a painting for our dinning room.

I really recommend anyone going to Cabo to visit the Golden Cactus Gallery.

1  Thank joy0735
Reviewed 8 March 2011

Beautiful space in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, very clean and well lighted, showing off many pieces from artist in the area. Celyne the owner is very knowledgeable and helpful.
Great place to start your Art Tour of Baja Mexico.

2  Thank Greg O