Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
All new!!

Suli the hostess was great, very helpful and cordial. Olivia and Gloria the masseuses were amazing... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Val D
San Francisco, California
via mobile
Best massage and view

My family and I went to get a morning massage and it was literally the best massage I have ever... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
johnj_9800

Recommended experiences in and around Cabo San Lucas
from US$59.00
from US$89.00
from US$70.00
from US$109.00
More Info
All reviews amazing massage minute massage sound of the waves open air massage perfect pressure ocean breeze beach massage full body massage massage therapist deep tissue medano beach couples massage visit cabo great service top notch luz sandbar
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

Beautiful view, amazing price, and the bar is right below you for an after-massage margarita. The staff is very friendly and professional and my massage therapist, Alejandra, was incredible. The view and location is perfect. Mango deck and the office are within steps.

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Thank you, Pearla, for WONDERFUL/RELAXING massage. This is a must visit when we’re in Cabo. Massage was so good, forget that we’re above the sometimes loud beach. The price is better than just right and the experience is one you deserve!! I’ve had many massages but when in Cabo, make sure to visit Pearla!!

Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

90 minute massages by the ocean!
Perfecto Miss Karen & Miss Liz were amazing. Awesome. The massages were on point. The place is clean & right on the beach with the sounds of the waves coming in during your session❣️ To top it off I told the ladies I too am a massage therapist and they blessed me with a gift of Miss Karen’s custom made oil belt!!!

Super sweet and gracious

Beat service and memory!

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

COMPLETELY in awe over the massages my mom and I received today. I’m so happy we cancelled our massages we originally made at our hotel and went to the Sand Bar! Absolutely blown away. Dafne and Ana-bey have the hands.. like.. THEE hands for the best massage of your life. And $50 for 90 minutes?! Unreal. Seriously looking forward to my next Cabo trip just for these massages!!!

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

My husband and I came the last day of our honeymoon for a 60 min massage and it was one of the best I’ve had. Especially for the price ! Highly recommend you stop in or book yourself a reservation while staying in Cabo. It was a nice treat.

1  Thank cmotto104