Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,522 results
All reviews plunge pool don manuel guacamole personal concierge estrella suite el farallon restaurant private tunnel every afternoon four seasons rain shower our honeymoon moment you arrive turn down service family pool luxury resort the pacific ocean crashing waves
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

I ate the don Manuel’s at the Waldorf Pedregal Cabo and I received the most amazing customer service from Gallardo and Juan! Not only is the food yummy and have tons to choose from but the staff is wonderful. Gallardo & Juan went above and beyond to make sure my experience was great! I was really cold and they made sure I had blankets and fire warmer at dinner. Not only did they bring my dog a doggie bowl they are overall very attentive. I recommend eating at Don Manuel where they will treat you like family!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Fernando Flores, General Manager at Waldorf Astoria Los Cabos Pedregal, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2021

Dear rachelvN4019WM,

Thank you so much for your comment, we are so happy that you had a great dinner and service at Don Manuel's. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Second time returning to Waldorf Cabos. Stayed in a 2BR casita the first time around in 2020 and stayed in a 3BR oceanview suite this time around in 2021. The 2BR casita doesn’t have much of a view because it is on the ground floor which opens up to the rest of the communal property. Upside is that you end up with a huge lawn area so if you have kids or want to play some frisbee or catch, this is perfect for horsing around. For the outdoor plunge pool, it was gorgeously designed with water being cycled through a waterfall off big boulders! It is located right across the kids pool, so this can be huge upside or downside depending if you have kids or not. I would book this if you have a family with kids because this unit is the closest to the kids pool and its about 30 seconds travel time between the private lawn / plunge pool and the kids pool.

The 3BR oceanview is located on higher levels so you get much better views. Generally speaking, the higher the better, and not all units are built the same. Ideally you want to be placed in units that are as center as possible and not the ones that are on the sides as there will be partial view obstructions from buildings that are closer towards the water. Massive kitchen and lots of INDOOR space compared to the 2BR casita. The private plunge pool is roughly the same size as the one in the 2BR casita, if not slightly smaller. It makes sense tho cuz when you are on the ground floor, you can more easily build a bigger plunge pool. 3.5 bathrooms which is key when you have 7 adults staying. In fact, the half bathroom was heavily utilized since it was closest to all the unit’s communal areas. The master bedroom was most centrally located so the view from the private balcony was superior to the view from the other private balcony where the lounge chair and plunge pool are located.

3BR also came with private butler service. If you are fortunate enough to get Carlos assigned, then you have hit the jackpot. Ask for anything and he will deliver. He also fully understands privacy and utilizes all messaging apps if you so desire. Anything you want, whether it’s dinner reservations, activities, or even room service, message Carlos and he will deliver. All rooms come with daily complimentary guacamole, salsa, chips and coronas which are supposed to come around 4pm. We found that such late snacking usually ruined our appetite for dinner so towards the second half of the trip, we messaged Carlos each day when we wanted the guac and it would come within 15 minutes. In comparison to the 2BR casita, it did not include butler service last year, so if we wanted anything, we would email our personal concierge and while most of our requests were satisfied, the turnaround time was nowhere close to that of butler service. As I understand it, each concierge personnel service multiple rooms but when it comes to butler service it is only 1 butler per multiroom / beachfront suite and they work 12 hours daily (8am – 8pm I believe), and even if you have requests past that time, Carlos was still replying to us before 8am and after 8pm. The price difference between a 2BR casita and a 3BR oceanview is like $400/night. If you can afford the price difference, I would splurge on the 3BR just so you can test out this superb service!

2  Thank Redvelvetcupcake
Reviewed 26 February 2021

First time visit Feb 2021 – this is a lifechanging experience. Just when I thought I saw it all, Waldorf Pedregal reminds me there is always more to look forward to in life. Every room comes with a private plunge pool and the base room, the pacific view room, starts off at $1k per night. The better deals are the multiroom suites and casitas. For example, a 3BR ocean view suite is only $2k per night and they are massive. So for only 2x the cost of a base room, you get to sleep 3x as many people and get 3x the space! The reality is that most of the time is going to be spent in your own private pool anyway so why have 3 separate small plunge pools when you can have a much bigger one in a 3BR.

The 3BR also comes with a private butler too. Carlos made sure I had everything I needed to make my stay as enjoyable as possible. Each day he would ask what time I would like breakfast and after arriving at the restaurant at my desired time, Carlos was already there awaiting to greet me and my guests.

The most surprising feature was the ability to order in delivery food from town. With COVID still around, I didn’t want to venture into town though I wanted to try some of the famous taco stands. Have no fear; Carlos is here! He took my order and asked a hotel staff to drive into town to buy the food from the taco stands and deliver it to my room. WOW what service! (Need to pay $20 for rd trip taxi cost + must tip to the hotel staff, of course).

Dear TRAVEL_GOAT_AC,

Thank you so much for your comment, yes the 3BR is a very good option if you come with your family or friends, I will make sure to pass your words to our wonderful Butler Carlos. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regars,

Reviewed 26 February 2021

I stayed in the presidential beachfront suite. Fair warnings about the presidential suite: super small kitchen pantry in comparison to the multi bedroom oceanVIEW suites and the living room is smaller than expected. Also no washer/dryer, which is ok (will explain later). A lot of the precious real estate is focused on what mattered, outdoor space and a ginormous private beach. I would not book this if you are travelling with family that needs a kitchen. This is a total bachelor pad!

Carlos was my butler and he was the best! Some examples: I took tennis lessons daily with a tennis pro and Carlos would escort me each time in golf cart. He even helped me snap some pics and took some action clips so that I could review later and work on my form. I got sunburnt one day and Carlos went somewhere in town to cut down some aloe leaves for my burns! Talk about A+ service! Carlos also notified me that washing and drying services were complimentary so he helped pick up / deliver to the hotel’s laundry team. “No” was not in his vocabulary… This guy deserves a raise! Everyone else on property was extremely courteous but I must say that Carlos left a lasting impression. When I finally returned home, I had major Carlos withdrawal…. I mean vacation withdrawal.

1  Thank joncheng112
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Bryan was amazing his customer service skills were above and beyond. He certainly knows how to treat the guests. I will certainly be back, and the views are amazing. This is the perfect vacation spot.

Dear K7913JIkimd,

Thank you so much for your comment, we hope to see you again in the near future.

Kind regards,