Lowest prices for your stay
$90
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/04/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Priceline$90
eDreams
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff who were happy to assist. Rooms as you would expect from a 4 star hotel clean and well appointed. Meals with exception of breakfast are taken in the adjacent restaurant good but pricey.
Breakfast good choice of cold foods. No hot food other than toast !!

Internet connection awful continually dropping out and when it is working its slow and you have to keep relogging on if you don't use it all the time. Frustrating

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We arrived at the restaurant very excited as we had heard great thints but we're soon disappointed. We were sat at a lovely table on the decking. After a long wait we had to ask for the menus. A further wait and we had to ask for drinks orders. The drinks arrived and some 20 mins later our food order was taken. A selection of bread was delivered to the table. Whilst still waiting the heavens opened so we moved inside. Finilly over an hour later my youngest sons food came but only his. Then my husband and elder sons food arrivedelivery but I was still waiting. I asked the waitor and he went to check, no apology. Eventually my food came. Other guests were also complaining. The food was bland, very disappointing and certainly not worth what we were paying. I complained to the owner and there was no apology given. I told her the service was so poor there was no communication to customers to apologise for the delay. Don't waste your money here instead head up the road where there are a good selection of restaurants with great service and great food and they are reasonably priced. We will not give them our custom again.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

clean and friendly hotel, easy to reach, not very expensive- breakfast could be more diverse
Located in a small park with a lovely swimming pool and a nice and beautiful garden
Friendly, helpful staff

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AlexandraB573
Reviewed March 25, 2017

We stayed here for an early flight from Trieste. The staff were very nice and check in was quick. The bed was lumpy and very uncomfortable and the bedspread was very old. The bathroom was nice with good water pressure and heat. We had to leave very early so did not have a chance to have breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I was in Gradisca for work. The hotel Al Ponte is not too far from Sagrado train station. The room was big and comfortable. Unfortunately the weather was bad so I couldn't enjoy the garden which seems very big and nice from the massive window of my bedroom. All the staff members were very kind and welcoming.

Date of stay: January 2017