“Extremely disappointed.”

Greco Pizza
Ranked #6 of 7 Restaurants in Goulds
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Suddenly will not deliver to me after years of ordering because “my address is not in the system”

I was always charged 8$ for delivery, as I live off of the very end of south side road, right before the beginning of bay bulls road leading to the Gould’s. Torbay road won’t deliver here because they said their delivery ends at south side road, even though they are closer. Ugh.

Date of visit: February 2021
Sharon M, Owner at Greco Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Jessaca, we are so sorry to see this, if you send your contact info to our Customer Service Team at customerservice@greco.ca they will take care of you. Thank you

Write a reviewReviews (2)
Reviewed 31 August 2019

It was sooo good. I'm a big pizza fan and this is one of the best pizzas I've had. I would highly recommend you order it or to the restaurant, it was an amazing food experience.

Date of visit: August 2019