“Pricey but unimpressive ”
Review of Pork Belly

Pork Belly
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

While the food was nicely presented and the service was very good, the actual taste was so poor I wouldn’t go back. Seems to target a more upmarket clientele but doesnt live up to it in terms of quality.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Went for the first time and had high hopes. Started with a margarita, which tasted good however there was absolutely no trace that I could tell of tequila. At approximately $5.00 a drink that's not okay. My friend said the ribs were good so we both ordered them. Meat was tender however it had no flavor whatsoever (as if it hadn't been seasoned or seared) and the BBQ sauce wasn't anything to write home about. I'd asked for French fries instead of the usual sweet potato side, and they looked wonderful. More of a steak fry cut, however they were chewy. I'd never had chewy French fries before! My girlfriend commented they looked good so I gave her one without saying anything. She took a bite and looked at me - I said "I know. Chewy, right?" and she said yes.
I might go back one time and give it another try, but once more would be it.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

March 9, 2018. I had the MahiMahi special...excellent. My husband had the pork chop, also VERY good. Both were with vegetables and potatoes and very artistically presented. The service was excellent. The chef was very personable and made the rounds of the tables to make sure everything was AOK....which it was. Highly recommend this cozy, unique little restaurant. Sharon C.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

SMA weather is cold right now so this little treasure close to our rental apartment was a real find. Staff were courteous and welcoming, they assisted my husband with his Gluten Free meal selection and served a delightful Sangria and red wine to us as we waited. The lamb burger is a visual treat as well as delicious. It is presented with mint and goat cheese artistry alongside some tasty fries. The pork belly (GF) was meaty with an orange sauce that finished their signature dish. We dined beside folk who were enjoying a ‘sides only’ meal. Mac n Cheese was reportedly excellent!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

Wonderful chef, friendly staff, very pleasant, un fancy atmosphere. Best meal here so far. I had the pork belly and side of mac and cheese and it was delicious. My wife enjoyed her tower of ribs. Going back for more. Great chef.