“Worked well on the way from the airport, way back was LONG!”
Review of BajioGo

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
BajioGo
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The trip from Leon to SMdA was fine. The return trip was a cluster - with many pickups and they booked me for a return time that wasn't even available so we waited an additional 75 minutes after being all packed that we could've relaxed.

All reviews
"san miguel"
in 96 reviews
"flight was delayed"
in 6 reviews
"highly recommend this service"
"reliable transportation"
in 33 reviews
"dependable"
in 38 reviews

Reviewed 28 March 2018

My husband and I have used BajioGo for ourselves and our friends many times in the 11 years we've come to SMA. We've never had a bad experience, and recommend it highly.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I can't say enough about how this company served our every need. It is a smooth operation with a clear commitment to customer service and satisfaction

Reviewed 24 March 2018

We flew from Atlanta to Quartero (QRO) airport and reached there around 8pm. Based on positive comments in tripadvisor, I had reserved private transportation from QRO to our hotel at San Miguel de Allende. Their website is very easy to make the reservation and the price for this service was $100USD. The driver with my name was waiting for 4 of us at the airport exit. The car and the drive (about 80 minutes) were fine. The driver was friendly and professional. I made the same reservation for getting to the airport and again the service was excellent.