All reviews the main house san miguel hot tub the entire staff beautiful property yoga sauna retreat wellness beatrice healing fireside mexico town pros celebration
Reviewed 5 March 2018

I loved my time at Sagrada. I went to a four day retreat over President's Day weekend and it was the perfect length of time to unwind and disconnect. Each day we did yoga, hiked and participated in a mindfulness/meditation exercise. Aaron, our group leader, is relatable, kind and inviting, as is the entire staff and owners. The food is great and there is plenty of it! There is some downtime in the middle of the day that is perfect for reading, reflecting or laying by the pool. Our group consisted of 10-15 people and the individuals were awesome; we had a blast getting to know each other and the companionship enhanced the experience. I highly recommend Sagrada for anyone looking to unwind and take some time for his/herself!

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I had a beautiful and peaceful experience at Sagrada. It’s up in the mountains, so away from the bustle of San Miguel but close enough to visit the town center with a 20 minute drive. I went with a group for a retreat and did not want to leave at the end of the week. The staff is cheerful and accommodating. The rooms are clean with a lot of charm. The landscape is breathtaking.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 28 February 2018

I stayed at Sagrada for a week while on a retreat. The grounds are lovely, the food was fantastic, and San Miguel de Allende is a short drive away. The rooms are clean and quiet. The owner Shane and his staff went the extra mile to make our stay comfortable and memorable. Wifi and cell access can be uneven, but the sunsets are far more interesting than email! A great place to hike, relax, and be close to nature. I wouldn't hesitate to return.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My college-age son and I stayed for four days/three nights. We stayed in Casa Romantica, which has two separate sleeping spaces, as well as a full kitchen and living room. The property is in a beautiful area outside of central SMA, and the property itself is stunningly landscaped. Many acres. It's on a hillside with great views, and you can walk up higher for even better views. It's quiet, relaxing. The owners were not there during our stay, and the hot tub was out of order. However, Beatriz cooked us six meals while we were there, and wine and beer were available. I do advise bringing snacks with you if you want them. We did partake of the sauna, and the water we poured over the rocks was infused with orange slices, kumquats, rosemary, bay leaves, and mint that Beatriz had just picked. The road getting to the property is a bit of an adventure, but it is well-marked with signs. A taxi from town costs $10 (well worth it) and comes quickly when called to take you back into town. I was also able to get Uber for $5 (I tipped high though), and arranged for that same Uber driver to come fetch us the next day. The owner was very communicative before and during our stay, responding to any questions and needs. All-in-all a great experience.

Room Tip: Casa Romantica is about 1/5 mile down a path, remaining casitas are near the lodge.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 14 December 2017

I am a world traveler and this is one of my favourite spots on the planet. Eco chic and immersed in nature but so comfortable also. This spot is perfect for a romantic escape, a solo getawy and a perfect gathering spot for families and groups of friends. Yoga retreats, wellness retreats, celebrations by the fireside.

IF I lives in Sam Miguel, I wold come here every few weeks to get away from the noise and crowd and traffic. This spot is healing, absolutely. Great hiking, horses down the path, gigantic natural stone hot tub, sauna, massage for the takers and absolute peace.

Trust me, you want to visit Sagrada and you will likely what ti stat ob a day longer than you originally anticipated so play for that too. It is ideal for artists too, writers,and really anyone in need of a retreat for a few days or even a month.

Profound gratitude and appreciation to the team who manifested this little sanctuary. These kinds of places are hard to find now a days.

Room Tip: See the photos on the website, they are better in person too.
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo