Casa de Suenos Guest House
Casa Rosada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Casa 1810 Hotel Boutique(San Miguel de Allende)
US$211
US$191
La Morada Hotel(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$100
Mansion San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Arcada San Miguel(San Miguel de Allende)
US$47
Casa Calderoni Bed and Breakfast(San Miguel de Allende)
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Casa Angelitos(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
US$76
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Hotel Matilda(San Miguel de Allende)
US$269
Rosewood San Miguel de Allende(San Miguel de Allende)
US$500
US$488
  • Pool
Casa de la Noche(San Miguel de Allende)(Great Value!)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2014

My daughter and I stayed in the Violet room. It was perfect; twin beds, a lovely window looking out the front through bougainvilleas and beautifully decorated... totally charming...like all the rooms.
We also had use of the full kitchen and sitting area, fireplace etc. We made our morning breakfast and coffee most days and enjoyed starting the day off slowly. The patio was a perfect place to relax and enjoy the beauty. (see photo) I enjoyed this area...few cars and a comfortable walk to about anywhere. We felt safe as we did though out San Miguel. Enjoy!!

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My wife and I were assigned the Jamaica Room at Casa de Suenos which is run by Casa de la Noche. We were told that to get the hot water running in the shower we needed to turn the hot water on first to build the pressure so the boiler could kick on. The first morning we tried for an hour and could not get hot water. While I was taking a cold shower the hot water finally came on. This repeated every morning. We tried to call the front desk but there was no answer. Sunday morning we were awaken by 40 minutes of fireworks (which we were not warned about) between 6 and 7 am. Every morning we had the same problem with the hot water. The hostess was able to get it working one morning. I tried taking showers at night. Still no hot water. I called front desk and a woman answered and said she did not want to awaken front desk employee. On Thursday, our room was not cleaned nor beds made. The area is a long walk uphill on cobble stones. A gentleman warned us not to walk there at night. He said he had gotten mugged not to long ago. We ended up taking the bus in the morning and a taxi back at night. The floor was dirty and my socks got immediately dirty when I walked in the room. There was a sewer smell coming from under the sink. We got poor sleep due to loud street noise early in the morning.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 22 February 2014

This guest house is now owned by Casa de la Noche and that is where you check in. They then take you to the guest house and get you settled. It is in a quiet neighborhood that is about a 15 min walk to the main plaza. We walked this at night and felt very safe at all times. Our room was clean, quiet and the bed very comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jfecho
Reviewed 16 November 2013

Central, quiet location. Very clean and secure. On a non-through street which makes for lots of quiet time. Beautiful upstairs patio and rooftop, with kitchen and dining - sitting room. I stayed by myself in the small room by the front door that has two twin beds with private bath. Perfect for one or two.

Short brisk walk to the town center with many restaurants and shops. Town market very close by. I was impressed with the reasonable rate for the quality and will stay here again. I feel the owner and management are excellent.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank HillcountryLes52
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We found the hotel just by walking in front of it, the rooms are beautiful, hotel is very well located and walking distance to the main square, staff was friendly, the rooms do have a true Mexican feeling and the decor is in perfect harmony with the whole San Miguel experience!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple